PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cledo and Silver Adopt Shop OPEN!❤

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 383940

Silver Raven's AvatarSilver Raven
@Seranity Yep! I'll pm you in a moment c:
UnownShadow's AvatarUnownShadow
@Silver Raven Could you hold the candy Houndoom, I'll do zc, till the 28th please?
Icon made by PupperCakes -Sprites made by KitKatKutie2 -banner made by EeveeBailey membership badges by Kingtotodile
@UnownShadow Yep yep! C:
Bump!! I have two news: - I added the final legendary pack of adopts: Suicune, Xerneas and Rayquaza!! - The last two holds were failed, so, Houndoom and Treecko are now available again c:
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
Hey Silver, if it's okay I'd like to buy both the Suicune and the Rayquaza for $USD. ^-^ If you'd rather I only adopt one, I'll take the pupper. :3 (Do you mind to transfer them to me on TH?)
9/500
67/500
8/500
@QuirkyQuills Ok!! Then I'll transfer them both right to you and right now :р I'll pm you once I send the requests!! <3
Hey Silver, may I buy both the Houndoom and the Xerneas for USD, if I'm allowed to buy both?
Current PFP is official from the MHA anime. PFP of my Pokesona Noctis by Silver Raven. Go check out the art shop they run! Usernames (newest to oldest): Noctis Elody <--- Triad <--- HunterInvictis <--- SilvershadowAB <--- Esmeralda I adore all things Absol, as it's my favorite Pokemon. Noctis sprite is the official generation 5 (Black and White) Absol sprite, edited by me.
@Triad Hi! Yep sure. I'll pm you with information c:
Bump!! Added new Sylveon adopt C: Going to make a few more adopts very soon!!
Bump bump!!! As I said... Here are some new adopts: - Sylvally x Yveltal fusion; - Celestial comet Umbreon!!!

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page