PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"TRADE SENT" BL's Stamps! +Tuggles! + Notif Heads + MORE

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234567

Aemilia's AvatarAemilia
CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: Aemilia Character to use: snek Part of character: already made Text Color: same before Box Color: ^ character mark color: already made Text Option(s): bump and updates Payment: 200 GP! Here's a form for both them! Ty!
Buying: BSDs 20 ZC Prisms 70 ZC
Icons/Template by Aemilia

by Kaede

PhoenixBirch's AvatarPhoenixBirch
TUGGLE Name: PhoenixBirch Character to use: https://toyhou.se/16377856.-unknown-name-as-of-now- Rope color: Blue Left or Right facing: Left Anything else?: I want the shade of blue on the rope to be the same shade of blue as the paint in his fur :) Payment: zc
  • My Favs!
  • Sikannos!
  • Credit (+ Little Guy)
Roxion's AvatarRoxion
CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: Roxion Character to use: Rox (Link Here) - I hope this is okay? I don't have a fullbody art / reference of him yet ^^; Part of character: Pawprint (If it isn't too much trouble I'd like to have the Official Gen 8 / BDSP asset referenced: Link Here, photo taken from Bulbapedia and is official BDSP art / game asset) Text Color: Dark Blue Box Color: Dark Blue character mark color: Gold/Yellow (Similar to mane color) Text Option(s): "TRADE SENT!" and "BUMP!" please, if possible? Payment: 2300gp if both text versions are accepted!
Forum Avatar - PFQ Advent Calender 2021 | Shop Button
BananaLizard's AvatarBananaLizard
Okay, I just want to note, I haven't forgotten this thread and I will do these in time, I've just been busy with life stuff and art staff project. I promise I have not forgotten <3

QUOTE originally posted by Aemilia

CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: Aemilia Character to use: snek Part of character: already made Text Color: same before Box Color: ^ character mark color: already made Text Option(s): bump and updates Payment: 200 GP! Here's a form for both them! Ty!
This has been completed and art sent - payment recieved.

QUOTE originally posted by PhoenixBirch

TUGGLE Name: PhoenixBirch Character to use: https://toyhou.se/16377856.-unknown-name-as-of-now- Rope color: Blue Left or Right facing: Left Anything else?: I want the shade of blue on the rope to be the same shade of blue as the paint in his fur :) Payment: zc
Tuggle finished! Image sent - payment pending

QUOTE originally posted by Roxion

CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: Roxion Character to use: Rox (Link Here) - I hope this is okay? I don't have a fullbody art / reference of him yet ^^; Part of character: Pawprint (If it isn't too much trouble I'd like to have the Official Gen 8 / BDSP asset referenced: Link Here, photo taken from Bulbapedia and is official BDSP art / game asset) Text Color: Dark Blue Box Color: Dark Blue character mark color: Gold/Yellow (Similar to mane color) Text Option(s): "TRADE SENT!" and "BUMP!" please, if possible? Payment: 2300gp if both text versions are accepted!
Haven't started on this yet but it will be worked on soon!
QuirkyQuills's AvatarQuirkyQuills
CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: QuirkyQuills Character to use: Arcsolovern Part of character: Pawprint (Basically just a GIANT Arcanine pawprint) Box Color: Galaxy colors/Wing colors? :o character mark color: You pick! :D Text Option(s): Trade Sent & Bump Payment: 550zc for two stamps (same background, different text.) Please let me know if I need to change or fix something! ^^
9/500
67/500
8/500
TUGGLE Name: Moth Dragonfly Character to use: Obviously the shiny Scolipede himself Rope color: Uhh MD colours Left or Right facing: Don't care! I guess facing the left. Anything else?: Six-Legged horse buggo with glowing rings, reminder that his feetsies aren't hooves, just take a look on how I depict them. Maybe some horse position or something. Take creative liberty! -- I finally have enough GP to pay for one of these and I got so excited! I know you're busy with other backlog stuff so I'm willing to wait for a while. Good luck on your other projects, Liz <3 /p
Platonic
Payment: GP
Site avatar, any reaction sprites, and the Plateform Mascot Sprite are created by us. Anything else will be stated otherwise with proper credits. DISCLAIMER: "WE" or "US" refers to multiple members, not multiple outside people. We do not account share. We do not want our exoskeleton turned inside out by the mods. Moth's Comms, Bait, SVG Edits, and Adopts. -- Melan Dexing My laptop's going out, here's my Ko-Fi
Twickers14's AvatarTwickers14
CHARACTER FACE Name:Twickers14 Character to use: Grim! Text Color:black/purple. Whichever you think looks best :) Box Color:black/purple, same as text color Character color:white, red, and purple mostly Text Option(s):could I get one that says “Trades Sent!” and another that says “Bump!” Payment:gp! Not sure how busy you are at the moment so feel free to get to this whenever! I’m not in a rush at all :D
So, art block and a new job made all this difficult. But I should be back at it now! Anyway, here's the orders! Please send the offered payment (message me if you're unsure of how much) for your orders! Thank you for ordering!

QUOTE originally posted by Roxion

Roxion Only

QUOTE originally posted by QuirkyQuills

CHARACTER REFERENCED Name: QuirkyQuills Character to use: Arcsolovern Part of character: Pawprint (Basically just a GIANT Arcanine pawprint) Box Color: Galaxy colors/Wing colors? :o character mark color: You pick! :D Text Option(s): Trade Sent & Bump Payment: 550zc for two stamps (same background, different text.) Please let me know if I need to change or fix something! ^^
QuirkyQuills Only

QUOTE originally posted by Moth Dragonfly

TUGGLE Name: Moth Dragonfly Character to use: Obviously the shiny Scolipede himself Rope color: Uhh MD colours Left or Right facing: Don't care! I guess facing the left. Anything else?: Six-Legged horse buggo with glowing rings, reminder that his feetsies aren't hooves, just take a look on how I depict them. Maybe some horse position or something. Take creative liberty! -- I finally have enough GP to pay for one of these and I got so excited! I know you're busy with other backlog stuff so I'm willing to wait for a while. Good luck on your other projects, Liz <3 /p
Platonic
Payment: GP
Moth Dragonfly Only

QUOTE originally posted by Twickers14

CHARACTER FACE Name:Twickers14 Character to use: Grim! Text Color:black/purple. Whichever you think looks best :) Box Color:black/purple, same as text color Character color:white, red, and purple mostly Text Option(s):could I get one that says “Trades Sent!” and another that says “Bump!” Payment:gp! Not sure how busy you are at the moment so feel free to get to this whenever! I’m not in a rush at all :D
Twickers14 Only
Marychi's AvatarMarychi
TUGGLE Name:Marychi Character to use:Shiny Chilldoom Rope color:You choose! Left or Right facing:Left Anything else?:As angsty as its sprite lol, and would like a similar position as the Silvally or Type:Null in your examples Payment:1000 zc Here's the thingie for the sprite image:
Photo taken by me, growlithe crocheted by my grandma <3

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page