PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [OPEN!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 192021

AstrMof's AvatarAstrMof
Hello! I have a question on alternative payments, how much would Box boxes be each in ZC as well as Z crystals? Just wanna know so I fill in the rest with currency and pay full price for a full-body!
Icon made by https://pfq.link/~LH75 Check out their cool art!
AstrMof's AvatarAstrMof
Got the answer in PMs, thanks! I'd like to commission my friend's OC but as a zangoose as a gift! (His OC, just the hair style and scarf will be on the zangoose) - Fullbody - Shaded, any will do - Just a background of him sitting on grass - 2 box boxes and I'll pay the rest with credits (I don't know whether or not the grass will be complex for the extra 10% but tell me yes or no and i'll pay)
Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus

QUOTE originally posted by DeadCollective

Hello again. :) - Riegel - Full body - Shading - No additional characters - Riegel sitting center on a clothed table, poorly blending in with a few different stacks of sweets/desserts - Would 3 Fire Z-Crystals + 2,000 GP be acceptable? I could add credits if need be.
Finished!
Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.

QUOTE originally posted by Thun

Lusca and a friend's splatoon oc with the following maybe? for her [1], for him [2] -Halfbody - Yes please! - There will be 2 characters in the image :) -perhaps in a place like this? - 2 dcp stacks, 390k cr, 1 shiny scraggy, 1 shiny lokix
Finished!

QUOTE originally posted by AstrCub

Got the answer in PMs, thanks! I'd like to commission my friend's OC but as a zangoose as a gift! (His OC, just the hair style and scarf will be on the zangoose) - Fullbody - Shaded, any will do - Just a background of him sitting on grass - 2 box boxes and I'll pay the rest with credits (I don't know whether or not the grass will be complex for the extra 10% but tell me yes or no and i'll pay)
Finished!!! Also shop's open again :3 updated some of the payment methods to be clearer/added more options!
Thun's AvatarThun
-Valus Watkins -Fullbody -Yes please! -None -is artistic freedom on the background okay? I can clarify if needed! -500ZC +
hiiii :3 - the rainy - halfbody - yes to shading !! - a simple landscape, ground + sky with clouds and maybe a couple simple trees if you're up for that, no detailed stuff required of course - gp!

ren | it/its

artist, writer, certified beast of sorts
art shopjournalko-ficredits

credits

code @Neonyan divider @RevPixy on deviantart forum icon @Catboy Cyrus signature pagedoll by me!

QUOTE originally posted by Thun

-Valus Watkins -Fullbody -Yes please! -None -is artistic freedom on the background okay? I can clarify if needed! -500ZC +
Finished!

QUOTE originally posted by giratina plushie

hiiii :3 - the rainy - halfbody - yes to shading !! - a simple landscape, ground + sky with clouds and maybe a couple simple trees if you're up for that, no detailed stuff required of course - gp!
Finished!
BunnoBlizzard's AvatarBunnoBlizzard
- a cat inspired by this cat but without the collar and less fluff + slightly more muscular accessories: a peridot earing like these on one ear, scars covering her body [nothing crazy], hawk feathers in twined into her chest fur, tail base, and tail - fullbody (possibly simple reference sheet?) - light shading please - no other characters - a simple pastel color matching her eyes with a darker border - gp ! [does 500 GP sound okay if it's a reference sheet? if not, i'll be paying the normal price) please send a sketch so i know we're on the same page !
iceycrushed on cs made my avatar for my use only!! <3

Pages: 12345··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page