PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Catboy Cyrus' Art Shop and F2U BAIT! [CLOSED!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 192021

Catboy Cyrus's AvatarCatboy Cyrus
  • Prices and Rules!
  • Examples
  • F2U Bait!

Rules!

I will draw: -Humans -Pokemon -Furries -Ferals -OCs -Canon Pokemon characters -Low detail mech -fan characters/self inserts/sonas I will not draw: -Anything against site guidelines -Canon characters I am unfamiliar with (see familiar fandoms) -Very high detail backgrounds -Complicated mech -More than three characters per piece (exceptions can include a character with multiple pets/pokemon/familiars. If you wanted a trainer with a full team of 6, for example, I would draw that!) -Chibi (while my art can be cute, the 'chibi' look clashes horribly with it and does not look good. trust me, I've tried!!) Not sure if I'll draw it? Please ask!! I will be happy to let you know! If you want a piece by a specific time, for example as a gift or for a holiday, please let me know clearly up front and order in advance! Familiar fandoms: -Pokemon -Hollow Knight -Hermitcraft and adjacent (but I will NOT draw anyone currently associated with Dream/dsmp art in general) -Saiki K -Ace Attorney -Undertale/Deltarune -Dragon Age -hlvrai -Baldurs Gate 3 -The Stanley Parable -I will draw fan characters/self inserts/sonas for ANY fandom, though.

Accepted Payment!

5k=5=1 I will accept: - - - -Z-crystals(=45) -Daycare Passes (=30 each) -Box Boxes (=350) -Mega vouchers/stones (=20) -Summon items (Priority: Life Antlers /Diamond Tiaras /Griseous Orbs /Beads of Ruin currently!) (=40) -Delta Vouchers (X=10/C=15/M=500 -These prices more reflect how much I value an item rather than it's actual worth! -Mixed payments are not only allowed but encouraged!

Prices!

-Unshaded bust/icon/headshot (pls specify which!) starts at 75/350/350,000! -Unshaded halfbody starts at 500/2500/2,500,000! -Unshaded fullbody starts at 1000/5000/5,000,000! -I no longer do customs on pokefarm. Please check out my Ko-fi if you'd like one! -A shaded halfbody in the style of my Galactic Commander drawings (see examples or my banner) is 400 (or equiv!). Backgrounds aren't avalible for these, and please provide a pallette! -Wiggle pixel icons (like mine!) are 85/425/425,000! Shading is NOT available for these outside eye shines and perhaps limited drop shadows at my discretion (if i feel more contrast/definition is needed, for example) -Shading is +10%! -Additional characters are +25% -simple backgrounds are free! -complex backgrounds are +10% -Pay 50% upfront, then 50% once your art is finished! Prices are FIRM. You can use multiple different payment methods in combination to add up to the price but they have to be worth what I've asked for. Do remember, art is difficult and takes a very long time!

Ordering!

Comment: -Subject matter: -Crop: -Shading: -Additional Characters: -Background: -Payment method(s): -The more detail on what you want, especially with more complex pieces, the better! Picture references are mandatory- drawing from a description I'd consider a custom, which I don't do here. Even if you're not a confident artist, I will accept any picture reference that has colours, and you can supplement it with written design features! -Once I see your comment, I'll PM you! I'll confirm the price, and, once your art is done, I'll send the unwatermarked version there! -How long it takes can range from an hour to a few days! It depends on when you comment, what you want drawn, and how busy I am. I won't start your commission until I get half of the payment, and I won't finish it until you approve the WIP I send. I retain the right to reject a commission for any reason.
Queue! - closed! - closed! - closed! If you use my art offsite, please credit me here, my Tumblr (Bat-Connoisseur) OR my Toyhouse (CryptidsCrypt)! Closed? I do have a Ko-fi where you can commission me for real money if you're so inclined. I do prioritise real money comms over site currency ones, so if I have any of those going on your comm here may take a little longer!
<- wiggle icons! My own icon is also one of these :) character belongs to Tiaxy! For finished comms, check the most recent replies!
Hello! I am taking Requests for F2U bait! Anyone can use it, the only caviat is that I'd like credit. If you use it, I'd also appreciate it if you mention in this thread, but you don't have to! Dual types are sorted by primary type. If you just want a single bait type, then pm me and I can send the individual image! These will be transparent too (can't export transparent gifs right now). Happy hunting!

Normal

Fighting

Content 2

Flying

Content 3

Poison

Content 3

Ground

Rock

Content 3

Bug

Ghost

Steel

Content 3

Fire

Water

Content 3

Grass

Electric

Psychic

Content 3

Ice

Content 3

Dragon

Dark

Fairy

Crypt-He/it- Art Shop-:3
Background and icon art by me. Team Galactic Logo is from BDSP.
Bump!
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
Hey! I have 10 egg pass, a shiny toxel (amped), 15 random medium gems, and an icium z for art. what can you offer for these? i'm hoping to order a piece with a complex background and 3+ characters, but if you want me to add or change anything sure
i finally have a new name!! old was helioptile293 pfp by nick_kloppy from twitter

QUOTE originally posted by edgar1up

Hey! I have 10 egg pass, a shiny toxel (amped), 15 random medium gems, and an icium z for art. what can you offer for these? i'm hoping to order a piece with a complex background and 3+ characters, but if you want me to add or change anything sure
Finished!
Comment: I can offer 3 Ghost Z-crystals and Albino/Shinies in the ice field/last field. I can add credits if you're not interested in these. :) -The subject matter: 1 Anthro character blowing bubbles as they're sitting crossed legged on a picnic blanket. Them being in a simple outfit (sunflower yellow jacket, white T-shirt, tan jeans and white sneakers). -The crop (bust, halfbody, etc): Full body -If you want shading (and any specifics you want for it): Shading -clarify additional characters! No, thank you -If you want a background (and if so, what?): A sunny day in a small garden -How you want to pay: In the above and/or credits. -Once I see your comment, I'll PM you! There you can send refs (if applicable), I'll confirm the price, and, once your art is done, I'll send it there!

QUOTE originally posted by DeadCollective

Comment: I can offer 3 Ghost Z-crystals and Albino/Shinies in the ice field/last field. I can add credits if you're not interested in these. :) -The subject matter: 1 Anthro character blowing bubbles as they're sitting crossed legged on a picnic blanket. Them being in a simple outfit (sunflower yellow jacket, white T-shirt, tan jeans and white sneakers). -The crop (bust, halfbody, etc): Full body -If you want shading (and any specifics you want for it): Shading -clarify additional characters! No, thank you -If you want a background (and if so, what?): A sunny day in a small garden -How you want to pay: In the above and/or credits. -Once I see your comment, I'll PM you! There you can send refs (if applicable), I'll confirm the price, and, once your art is done, I'll send it there!
Finished! :D
Bump!
xxsampo33's Avatarxxsampo33
Drawhim for albino cramorant and icium fragment x1? Halfbody and shading? Is that okay? P.S imight order something big soon

QUOTE originally posted by edgar1up

Drawhim for albino cramorant and icium fragment x1? Halfbody and shading? Is that okay? P.S imight order something big soon
Finished!!
Stivkie's AvatarStivkie
Comment: Just looking for art of my boy <3 -The subject matter: Sinox -The crop (bust, halfbody, etc): fullbody -If you want shading (and any specifics you want for it): Shaded -clarify additional characters!: N/A -If you want a background (and if so, what?): a simple background of blue with white border -How you want to pay: This shiny Regi?
Stivkie || Any A Naive Pokemon collector Tired and existing Kinda getting back into the game
credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Background Image @Nintendo/Pokémon Company Forum Icon @GoSilverRaven
Lv. 100 — +10,418,525
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ice
Happiness MAX
Brave nature

Pages: 123··· 192021

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page