PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍛Kate's Little Art Den!🍮 [Closed until May 5th]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Anchordeep's AvatarAnchordeep
Guess who's baaack- 🍮 What character would you like drawn: https://toyhou.se/17180344.rye and https://toyhou.se/16867983.night What size: Wiggly (or Bust) for Rye, Headshot for Night! How are you going to pay: GP for both! Should be 700 GP? Anything I should know about: Rye is rather sweet and shy, a bit more on the anxious side, while Night is a huge sweetheart and very friendly! Night's Cybernetics can glow, and her head is very fluffy. Is it alright if I use the art for future examples: Of course, go ahead!
ICON DRAWN BY ME :3
SweetBean's AvatarSweetBean
Accepted!~ Please send over half the payment (350gp) & I'll get started on both of them once I get home <3
❀Squishy/Kate • They/He
She/her is friend's only, please respect that.
• Lv. 16 • EST timezone • 🎂🎉 - 07/28❀ ❀Joint Shoppe!!Art Shoppe!!Artfight!!Toyhouse!!Hii! I have trust issues & I'm an introvert. I like moths, frogs, lavender flowers, & more! I easily forget things sadly so please send me a message if I offered something to you!! I'm Bisexual, Gender-Fluid, & AroAce as of now!

Bump!

Bump! Huge shoppee revamp.

• Updated main post completely!
  • Updated a bump post into another useful post for the shoppee. (Queue, ads, & blacklist.)
  • Bait requests are open! (Check the forms tab)
  • Lowered the price on the current adopt.

Bump!

You can now order quick doodles! They’re a lot more cheaper than my normal prices, they cost 20,000k credits, 50gp, & 40zc. Plus they’re always animated so. <3 Here are some recent examples I’ve made & added to the shop!

Quick Doodle Examples!

Bwomp!

I now accept..

summons!

Meaning you can pay in these three summons-- Rage Feathers, Gracidea Seeds, or Plasma Koas!~

Bump!

Also Happy pride month!! Would have said it on the first buut had to wait 1 day at the time. :,D I hope everyone has a good pride month though!! Sadly Idk what ych to do for this month so I'm so sorry D,X> Although some updates to the shop--I did end up lowering some prices, also I'm now gonna be able to do half-bodies! AGAIN HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!!!! >:D

Bwomp

moonrays's Avatarmoonrays
What character would you like drawn? would scout be alright? What size? 🍞 icon/headshot 🍞 How are you going to pay? would 2 plasma koas be alright? Anything I should know about? i don't think so Is it alright if I use the art for future examples? yes!
it/its preferred but they/them works too icon made by me
Accepted! Please send over half the payment, and I’ll start on your order shortly :]

Pages: 12345··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page