PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

~ rambles & stuff ~

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567

kizomu's Avatarkizomu
:P idk
kizomu/mitzy • he/she • silly lil guy :3 art shopjournal gif from: Alex Kidd in Miracle World~!
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
i might delete my art shop thread and remake it but idk-
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
forgor to tell that yesterday but i finally got my own laptop!!! o(^▽^)o
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
BACKUP
~ kizo's art corner ~
Howdy! Welcome to my art shop! Please read the rules before ordering, thank you!
  • RULES
  • CAN/CAN'T
  • EXAMPLES
  • PRICES
  • SLOTS
  • FORM
1. Don't rush me! 2. If you're using my art on pfq, please credit my profile or this shop! Or you're using them off-site, please credit either my Toyhouse or DeviantArt! (more examples are found here!) 3. Do not order something that is against PFQ's rules! 4. I have a right to decline your order, if you about to order something that I might not draw (because it's hard to draw) please include a extra character that is easier to draw! 5. Ordering through PMs is fine! (if for some reason you can't order here) credits: the divider and the kirby
CAN DRAW: Most Pokemon Humans Furries Animals Fanart CAN'T DRAW: Anything against PFQ's rules Complicated designs Detailed backgrounds Most Legendary Pokemon

MESSY SKETCHES

CLEAN SKETCHES

COLORED DRAWINGS

COLORED + SHADED DRAWINGS

COLORED + SIMPLE SHADED DRAWINGS

CURRENCY CONVERSION RATE: 5k : 5 : 1 ICON/HEADSHOT: MESSY SKETCH ~ 50 CLEAN SKETCH ~ 100 LINEART ONLY ~ 130 COLORED ~ 170 HALFBODY/BUST: MESSY SKETCH ~ 70 CLEAN SKETCH ~ 110 LINEART ONLY ~ 150 COLORED ~ 190 FULLBODY: MESSY SKETCH ~ 90 CLEAN SKETCH ~ 150 LINEART ONLY ~ 180 COLORED ~ 230 EXTRAS WITH SHADING: NORMAL SHADING ~ +50 SIMPLE SHADING ~ +20 EXTRA CHARACTER ~ +50 (only up to three characters) COLORING (SKETCHES ONLY) ~ +30

ALT PAYMENT OPTIONS

Z-Crystals/Shards Boxboxes Summon Items Daycare Passes Charms (Shiny and Über) PR Memory Sticks Shinies and Albinos DeviantArt points (Prices for Zophans are the same with Points (ex. If you're ordering a colored headshot and you're paying with Points, you would need to pay me 170 Points) And other stuff! (Just ask if it isn't on the list)
1. [Username] - [Status] 2. [Username] - [Status] 3. [Username] - [Status] WAITLIST: 1. [Username] 2. [Username] 3. [Username]
Hey, kizo! Draw me something! Username: What type of art do you want?: Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: Ref: Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): Payment: Other:

FOR COPYING AND PASTING

[center][b]Hey, kizo! Draw me something![/b] Username: What type of art do you want?: Colored? (leave this if you're not ordering a sketch): Shading?: Ref: Background? (Colors or Simple patterns only if yes): Payment: Other:[/center]
~ ♡ ~
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
so i edited the weezer blue album cover- (yes, i'm into billy hatcher rn- XD)
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
^ speaking of that imma plan to shiny/albino/melan hunt for torchic XD so now i gotta delete my art shop and renew it
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
me when i can't find a shimeji of one of my interests (it's obscure):
like cmon i just wanna see a smol alex kidd or a smol billy hatcher on my screen- o(TヘTo)
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
got minecraft and i'm gonna try cobblemon rn-
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
oh god now i feel bad i was participating in a forum game on toyhouse that you can draw anything the user above requests and i wanted a drawing of either Billy Hatcher or Alex Kidd and one person below me drew them both but i didn't like the art style and i didn't really mind, i still liked it. i edited my post thanking the person and nitpicked one thing and i think i've made them a bit disappointed because they were going for style of the models in sonic and sega all stars racing, so i said that it's okay and now i feel bad- WHY AM I SORTA PICKY WHEN IT COMES TO ART STYLES-
kizomu's Avatarkizomu
oh god oh moy god i cant stopr sayign alex's lines from sonci ands sega all stars racinf hes so scrunklyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy iuhqwehsdbifuiwaqosflvw-

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page