PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 104105106

The discord link in the first post no longer appears to be working, I was going to join as it may be more active than this thread. I still have access to some older albino and melan sprites that are missing from the Wiki, and would like to know/discuss the procedure for adding these back to the Wiki =)
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
Prometheus's AvatarPrometheus

QUOTE originally posted by Alchemist's Fire

The discord link in the first post no longer appears to be working, I was going to join as it may be more active than this thread. I still have access to some older albino and melan sprites that are missing from the Wiki, and would like to know/discuss the procedure for adding these back to the Wiki =)
Iirc that discord was shut down because it was extremely inactive. We just use the wiki channels in the regular discord
Avatar - Garchomp from Pokemon Conquest

QUOTE originally posted by Prometheus

Iirc that discord was shut down because it was extremely inactive. We just use the wiki channels in the regular discord
Ah, okay! I shall seek out the Wiki channel in the regular discord then =) Thank you!
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Hey, I noticed there's no info about how to hatch the different formes of Flurrawr on the wiki? Do we know if this is the definitive method? If so I think we should put it on the Flurrawr page. https://pokefarm.wiki/Flurrawr_Line

QUOTE originally posted by annador

I think the concept of the forms is neat! From what I've seen so far, its relative to where you hatch in the party what forme you get. Boreal = northern hemisphere. So hatch in the first two/top two slots of the party to get that forme. Austral = southern hemisphere. Hatch in the bottom two slots to get the smol one. The middle slots are between the hemispheres so to speak, so you get a random forme there. At least that's the theory so far. ^^;
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Hey, I noticed there's no info about how to hatch the different formes of Flurrawr on the wiki? Do we know if this is the definitive method? If so I think we should put it on the Flurrawr page. https://pokefarm.wiki/Flurrawr_Line

QUOTE originally posted by annador

I think the concept of the forms is neat! From what I've seen so far, its relative to where you hatch in the party what forme you get. Boreal = northern hemisphere. So hatch in the first two/top two slots of the party to get that forme. Austral = southern hemisphere. Hatch in the bottom two slots to get the smol one. The middle slots are between the hemispheres so to speak, so you get a random forme there. At least that's the theory so far. ^^;
Added to the Flurrawr page and the Eggs page.
Score: 899

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
FuryWolf543's AvatarFuryWolf543
where is the hut at?

QUOTE originally posted by FuryWolf543

where is the hut at?
You mean the Fishing Hut Wiki Page?
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
ahh the thread is inactive but i just wanted to say - i think the staff page is a bit outdated, it says shazi is graphics team and moderator at the bottom of the page, and mochafox isn't a mod anymore ><
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code

QUOTE originally posted by derp.queen

ahh the thread is inactive but I just wanted to say - I think the staff page is a bit outdated, it says shazi is graphics team and moderator at the bottom of the page, and mochafox isn't a mod anymore ><
The thread is still monitored, though, in case someone like yourself lets us know about a mistake we made. You're right Mocha isn't a mod anymore I must have missed that update part (or was still needing coffee when I saw it). As for Shazi, she is both a part of the graphics team and an art manager(aka super moderator). I did change the moderator part to say, super moderator. She doesn't have both the graphics team and super moderator userbar so it is stating that she just has the super moderator userbar only. It said moderator because back when it was updated, she did have just the moderator userbar instead of the super moderator user bar. Hope that made sense :)
MBCMechachu's AvatarMBCMechachu
My apologies if I managed to glance over the answer to the question I plan on asking but apart from the sprites for mon that're website exclusive is there any reason why you got the sprites for the official mon on the wiki in every palette apart from their normal ones? This is something that's been of much curiosity to me, even more now since I recently discovered that the wiki pages have IMG codes on display.
MBC Power Up! Profile Picture made by myself.

Pages: 123··· 9899100101102··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page