PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 104105106

carinae's Avatarcarinae

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

This page says that Vivillon form is based on evolver, but this page says it's based on hatcher. Which is it?
quote from the first link: "The wing pattern that Vivillon will have when it evolves from Spewpa depends on the particular user that hatches it. Each user is randomly assigned a Vivillon pattern that cannot be changed." it depends on the hatcher, i've evolved scatterbug from clairefairy to pokeball pattern but my pattern is savanna. i do have a question about the next line: "This means that every Spewpa that a user evolves will always have the same pattern." < i believe this is incorrect, though i'm not sure how to word it better...?
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by aud.rey

This page says that Vivillon form is based on evolver, but this page says it's based on hatcher. Which is it?
i do have a question about the next line: "This means that every Spewpa that a user evolves will always have the same pattern." < i believe this is incorrect, though i'm not sure how to word it better...?
Main part I'm referring to. We know 100% for certain it's by hatcher. But that one line is incorrect and comes off as by evolver. My wording suggestion: "This means that every Spewpa that a user evolves will have the same pattern as the person who hatched it."
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
carinae's Avatarcarinae

Main part I'm referring to. We know 100% for certain it's by hatcher. But that one line is incorrect and comes off as by evolver. My wording suggestion: "This means that every Spewpa that a user evolves will have the same pattern as the person who hatched it."
changed it!
Ichiro103's AvatarIchiro103
Did something happen to the wiki? I tried to open it but all I got was an Oops Wrong Answer message on the whole page.
Avatar made by: LunaticLily13 at DeviantArt using with permission

QUOTE originally posted by Ichiro103

Did something happen to the wiki? I tried to open it but all I got was an Oops Wrong Answer message on the whole page.
Huh same
Shazi's AvatarShazi
We're working to fix this issue now, thank you for bringing this to us~
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me
nootsushi's Avatarnootsushi
I have a few suggestions, I've managed some MediaWiki wikis (mainly on Miraheze, one on Fandom) before, so I have some expierence~ - You should add your own custom user groups instead of making everyone with special permissions admin- https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:User_rights#Creating_a_new_group_and_assigning_permissions_to_it - There's a lot of pages in Candidates for Deletion- https://pokefarm.wiki/Category:Candidates_for_deletion - I added another suggestion here. Okay, that's all- bye! Oh, and, as you're having spam problems, try AbuseFilter. Template:Evolution still uses suffixes for images, despite the images using a prefix, and this is causing a lot of broken images.
Vaporeon26's AvatarVaporeon26
The evolution imformation for almost every pokemon is missing. LycanKai was the one who noticed it on discord Example of what i'm talking about
Avatar credit can be found in my journal under the art tabs
signature by Kattscribbles, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Art
Yeah's AvatarYeah
Oops sorry I messed that up :/ Edit: fixed
  • about me
  • collecting
  • secrets

Yeah / He

Type race: 0
209/500 till mew hunt (buying at 100k credits each)
NEW ABOUT ME!!!!
SECRET TEXT MWAHHAHA
Ima edit this eventually, but for now es blank
75/100 wheee
wawwwww a fancy thingy!!!!
credits
Code @Colorful Background from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX Profile picture by Cryst Signature Picture by @crazyMissdream Running Mew by @KitKatKutie2 | Shop
lisander's Avatarlisander
I've taken the liberty of adding a page specifically for information about Pokéfarm 1/old pokéfarm/PF1. There is still some functionality on the site (PF1 transfer) that interacts with the old database. Also, I feel like it is a big part of pokéfarm history that is being overlooked on the wiki currently :D I hope to find other enthousiasts to add to the page so that we can portray some more information about old pokéfarm :) I've argued the creation of a melanistic hunting page, and more specifically to explain and list the various boosts and bonusses that play into hatching a pokémon melanistic. (For example, Arceus rank or Long Chain Boosts)

Pages: 123··· 979899100101··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page