PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 104105106

MLEM's AvatarMLEM

QUOTE originally posted by Mudkips4Days

we need to have a list of what counts as a "Valuable Item" in tournaments! to be clear, I mean "valuable items" from scours!
Everything besides 'Nothing' gets you points in scour tournaments.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
31/1000
Mudkips4Days's AvatarMudkips4Days
ah, ok! thanks!

please Click my child!!!

is it OK if I put those words in the wiki???
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk

QUOTE originally posted by Gamin'

QUOTE originally posted by Mudkips4Days

we need to have a list of what counts as a "Valuable Item" in tournaments! to be clear, I mean "valuable items" from scours!
Everything besides 'Nothing' gets you points in scour tournaments.
Zygarde cells and totem stickers also give you no points. Same with your daily reward, whether it's boxes or evolution items.
Buy stuff at my Shop Score: 5797
Thanks!!! I just made the change!!!
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I really really want to use the bonuses that we get but I don't understand what Ravyne's does. Help?
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Narflunk's AvatarNarflunk
The bonuses are passive boosts to existing mechanics in the game. They are activated the day after the site as a whole completes the required actions that each boost needs. Ravyne multiplies the number of gems received from hatching eggs. So to "use" the Ravyne boost you simply need to hatch eggs.
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
I'll add missing tournament legacy tokens.
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *
KorokuRain13's AvatarKorokuRain13
I unlocked mega evolution, I am wearing a mega accessory, and Doug is not saying anything about mega stones and vouchers and whatever he should say when I unlock mega evolution. Do I need to have a Garchomp to mega evolve with my Garchompite from Professor Holly or do I need a Mega Voucher or something else?
Looking for Korokus and/or a melan finneon. Pm me! Avatar sprite created by pfq art team, found on pokefarm wiki. If I'm crediting wrong please tell me how to fix it as I'm bad at this [align=center] Name: Sylvie Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage[/align]
selocon's Avatarselocon
Give the megastone to the pokemon. There's an option to mega evolve under the dropdown. To use vouchers, on the pop up should be the link to redeem.
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 2659

Pages: 123··· 9596979899··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page