PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 949596

Majima's AvatarMajima
all fixed! eura saves the day.
colin | 21 | he/she formerly trespasser
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
Thread has been dead for a while but I noticed Robinsoni Maravol is not listed on the Pattern List Here It is however, the Maravol listed in the Pokemon Info area, but I feel like it should still be added to the pattern list. ^^;
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner
So here's a journal post for v-wave type affinity for the tourney, which could be useful to have on the wiki? I feel like the guide should be completed before added, and if anyone else had any other ideas for it, here's the concept.
Alex/Luna | he/him | quiet/quirky | nerd journal trade shop templates I really like biology and math I also art
m21mcnaughton's Avatarm21mcnaughton
Shouldn’t the Valentines event from this year be added to the Wiki since the event ended back in March/end of February??
morce10's Avatarmorce10
Hello. I know that this thread is dead for a while, but can someone fix information about pumpkaboo size? I am not sure what is true. There two pages have 2 different informations. https://pokefarm.wiki/Eggs https://pokefarm.wiki/Shiny_Hunting Thank you so much :).
Meadowleaf's AvatarMeadowleaf
how can I tell how meny pokemon I have evolved? I want to het a mega braclet, and I dont know how meny more pokemon I have to evolve.

Current Type Race Score: 762

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art is by me, my first attempt at a sprite edit of an official sprite Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
scørkaji's Avatarscørkaji
heya, i noticed that the kitwurm line didn't have name origins, so i took from animela's journal and added them in.
Hiya! I'm scor, it's nice to meet you! i'm a demigirl, which means you can refer to me as she/them!
template shop avvie is official Dewott sprite
i play pokemon legends as scorkaji!
Template by CatEnergetic

Pages: 123··· 949596

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page