PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 104105106

Zen's AvatarZen
I believe Niet has said somewhere that cells and stickers don't give any points, but that you get points from what it would've been. However I think it was said in a Help thread. :/
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Rokon's AvatarRokon
Well, I'm sending out some Salazzle to test.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Im wondering, is it possible to put fakemon concept art sheets on the wiki for those who are commssioned to draw them? sometimes sprites are hard to interpret
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Keizatsu

Im wondering, is it possible to put fakemon concept art sheets on the wiki for those who are commssioned to draw them? sometimes sprites are hard to interpret
That's an interesting idea! I'm not sure we can find concept art for all the fakemon, particularly for the variants, but I'll ask around for the concept art. It would be a nice addition, especially since the mega pages now have reveal/revamp art.
littlebuebox's Avatarlittlebuebox
Hello, just wanted to let you know that, on the Z-crystals page, the info about the community goal and the number of points for each fragment needs to be updated :)
Anom's AvatarAnom
Just started as a Wiki Editor so I've been going around making some edits. Someone should probably double-check the "Mega Fluxray Q" page I made. Also I can't believe y'all didn't have a page for "Mega Girafarig Q." I made the page but since I don't actually have one, someone's going to need to input Dex info.

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
Anom's AvatarAnom
Okay so apparently the problem lied in the Mega Stones page not having Mega Giragarig Q on the list, so I added it. It then prompted me to make a page for "Mega Girafarite Q" and I hadn't noticed it being named that. It still links to that page instead of the actual page on that section, so if someone would like to fix this monstrocity, please do.
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Anom

Just started as a Wiki Editor so I've been going around making some edits. Someone should probably double-check the "Mega Fluxray Q" page I made. Also I can't believe y'all didn't have a page for "Mega Girafarig Q." I made the page but since I don't actually have one, someone's going to need to input Dex info.
Mega Fluxray is on the Shinxel line. Mega Girafarig has its own page already. I've submitted both your pages to be deleted and will get to reviewing what you've done.
Anom's AvatarAnom
Sorry. I was trying to fix the Mega Stone page's broken links, but since I'm new I screwed up. Thank you for dealing with it and sorry again!

Pages: 123··· 9091929394··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page