PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 104105106

BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
dewgongite Q was missing the cost of mega evolving, added that in
  • Dogs
  • More Dogs
  • TR
  • Hunt
  • Credits
:4818
Currently hunting: Galarian Zigzagoon for TR Long term Main hunt: x10 Melan Furfrou
All art is by me, DM me if you'd like a commission
BlitzyDragon's AvatarBlitzyDragon
also added the info about changing a kecleon's color after training and the retraining fee if reverted back to it's normal colors.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
We got us a dup file, but idk how to change the image link on Pasovan's page to the correct one. It currently uses this when it should use this.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
No, wait, they're duplicates, why.

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
Rokon's AvatarRokon
That issue has already been fixed, as discussed in the Discord server. The other image is currently pending deletion. To which I must ask, dear duckbug, why is the field called "filename" and not "fileName" like its documentation suggests? I thought I'd broke something for a while when I was experimenting xD
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I... it is? I misunderstood before, how is this just coming up now? To answer your question honestly, probably a typo that I missed. Since I looked into it and "filename" is totally a word, I changed the documentation rather than every use of PkmnInfo. Thanks for letting me know!
bird-kicker's Avatarbird-kicker
Fixed the prices of Lucky Eggs from 1,280 GP = 640 GP (bundle of 10) and 2,880 GP = 1,440 GP (bundle of 30).
avatar by Dragoncake formerly MidnightStars
Anom's AvatarAnom
On the Fishing Hut page, Corsola is missing. I don't know if it needs the Good Rod, but it's found in the Ocean Zone. EDIT: Sorry, forgot to mention I don't edit the wiki. I was just informing people who do so that it could be fixed.
nikao's Avatarnikao
i think i found something that may be missing in the wiki^^ but im not sure,...im not sure if i overlooked it, but you maybe want to add to the wiki, that they also can loose happiness in the party too, not only in some fields or daycare^^ atleast that is what i did see after again a poke goes down in happiness in the party, and i had a look in the wiki, to see what it says about happiess, where else they can loose happiness, but there was nothing in the wiki, just that some poke can loose it in different fields and such.
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by nikao

i think i found something that may be missing in the wiki^^ but im not sure,...im not sure if i overlooked it, but you maybe want to add to the wiki, that they also can loose happiness in the party too, not only in some fields or daycare^^ atleast that is what i did see after again a poke goes down in happiness in the party, and i had a look in the wiki, to see what it says about happiess, where else they can loose happiness, but there was nothing in the wiki, just that some poke can loose it in different fields and such.
Pokemon don't go down in happiness in the party? Can you describe what happened to the pokemon that you saw lose happiness?

Pages: 123··· 8889909192··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page