PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 104105106

Leacky's AvatarLeacky
The Wiki is missing an info about one of the battle tasks from the Task List. Actually after the "win 1000 battles" one is one more and it requires you to win 5000 battles
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

The Wiki is missing an info about one of the battle tasks from the Task List. Actually after the "win 1000 battles" one is one more and it requires you to win 5000 battles
Thank you, I've added it!
Cele's AvatarCele
Correction to the page on the Wiki regarding the number of unique Spinda patterns. Source: Niet himself via Discord
sig code and sig bg image made by me
The wiki is a life saver it has let me not bother Niet or any of the admins with pointless questions giving them time to work on the site.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
What should we do for Kecleon's section in the Salon? Apparently there aren't any preset colour choices, you can make it anything you want, so we can't collect all the images. Maybe just put a few examples? Or like a recolour of each type (normal/shiny/albino/melan)?
I'd say examples would be best route

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
nikao's Avatarnikao
Im not sure if you do this, or can do this, but maybe also the codes to this examples?
🐾 Please support this suggestion from me^_^ support: show upvoted really as up-voted I do look for high or perfect iv poke,love for free or trade/swap...i do trade or swap for high iv poke or perfect pidove^^ with iv friends an friends i like to gift 5-6iv after hunts^_^ ->can trade s-a iv pidove, for zc-gp or credit .
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Codes? Like the hex codes for the colours chosen? I could prob grab those via Paint if we really wanted, but we need examples first. Only one I'm aware of is Niet's purple one.
There's this thread
Corviknight's AvatarCorviknight
It lists the hex codes used as you select the colors, though. Colorpicking wouldn't necessarily be effective; I don't think that the exact color is on the image, since there are shadows and highlights cast everywhere on it. (Try pure white #fff if you want to see.)
official project sekai art; icon is official TCG art
he/him + 22 + cst

Pages: 123··· 8788899091··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page