PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 104105106

Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
It's working, it's just displaying the cached file. I think that gets everyone at first. :P

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
ezpups's Avatarezpups
What happened to the Malasada? Did it get removed from the prize shop? Trying to update the wiki but it's not in the prize shop part anymore :o

Shop buttons made by MochaFox, Avatar by torapuff im also an artist Twitter | deviantArt
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Yup. Malasadas are no longer available as seen in the prize shop. They're more or less redundant with the Perfect berries.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
57/400
Idly collecting for Chi-yu:
0/400
ezpups's Avatarezpups
I updated the Affection page! Scour areas need to be updated with the forme pokemon at the end and Totem Sticker I am really bad with charts so I'm afraid of messing that up ^^;
eura's Avatareura
We don't seem to have the Zygarde cell images on the wiki, either. Anyone able to grab that image from somewhere?
selocon's Avatarselocon
This page needs to be corrected. Under "Viewing a message" it claims there is a delete button. But as we all know, you cannot delete PMs
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
Here I come, the one that added Type: Null and Silvally to the Legendary Pokémon list. I had a version of the page with citations but the web sites I tried to cite triggered the spam filter thing, despite being to Pokemon.com. Here, Silvally is clearly referred to as a Legendary Pokémon, making Type: Null a Legendary Pokémon by extension. Don't know why nobody asked me, seeing as I was the one that added them. :P Furthermore, it has been explicitly stated that Ultra Beasts are not considered to be Legendary Pokémon. As such, Type: Null and Silvally are Legendary, while Poipole, Naganadel, Blacephalon, and Stakataka are not.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Has anyone added info about Ultranecrozium Z and how to get it? I was planning on doing it but I don't want to make a second page if I just couldn't find it :P If one does exist, I think I'll add a link on the Aether House page and/or see if I can tag it to make it easier to find.
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Has anyone added info about Ultranecrozium Z and how to get it? I was planning on doing it but I don't want to make a second page if I just couldn't find it :P If one does exist, I think I'll add a link on the Aether House page and/or see if I can tag it to make it easier to find.
It hasn't been added to the Wiki yet, as far as I can tell. Ultranecrozium is a bit of a special case -- I don't think it requires a page of its own, necessarily, but I'm not sure where it should go in terms of item categorization. Hold tight, I'll go check~ EDIT: It's a forme-changer. I'll go ahead and add it to the Wiki.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam

QUOTE originally posted by euradym

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

It hasn't been added to the Wiki yet, as far as I can tell. Ultranecrozium is a bit of a special case -- I don't think it requires a page of its own, necessarily, but I'm not sure where it should go in terms of item categorization. Hold tight, I'll go check~ EDIT: It's a forme-changer. I'll go ahead and add it to the Wiki.
Great! I also added a little blurb about it and memories in the Aether House page since that's where you get them from. (I hope I remembered the unlock requirements right!)

Pages: 123··· 8586878889··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page