PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 104105106

Sciana's AvatarSciana
literally nowhere is it stated that seraphim is female though... seraphin is apparently strictly male, but seraphim is neutral. i think it's also more widely known as a word, so id use that one. i think the accessory does use seraphin tho so idk i guess niet just used that?? i don't have one tho else i'd check.
Sweet Heart

Sweet Heart

Consumable

(: 0)

A heart-shaped chocolate given to you by someone who cares about you! Feed to a Pokémon to boost Happiness by 20.

Sells for 1

Lv. 100 — +46,601,443
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Gentle nature
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
You know... maybe it's just a typo that nobody pointed out?
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

You know... maybe it's just a typo that nobody pointed out?
Is it the wiki or the actual item that is mispelled? Seraphin(m?) Wings are a non-canon accesory, so if it did turn out to be Seraphin Wings instead of Seraphim, I'd petition for the name to be changed. Perhaps it's an intentional mispelling? Are those smaller wings supposed to be Chibi Wings or Cherub Wing?
Niall's AvatarNiall
Can't believe no one created this before now... luckily the replay button still worked! It's a little messy because I do not work very well at 4 in the morning, I apologize lol
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Ah! So you guys did notice the dialogue changing for those who had met Lunupine before :) This was achieved by checking your inventory for the old Perfect Pecha Berry, the Key Item used in that quest. It's worth noting that when you use the last of an item, it's still registered in your inventory with a quantity of 0, so all that was needed was to check if that data existed or not. If so, the user took art in the old event.
aris's Avatararis
Hi! so there was recently a help thread that brought up an error on the wiki and i noticed it hasn't been reported/changed yet (original thread) Basically the egg supplier wiki page says: "A user can have up to three [egg supplier passes] working simultaneously, each of which grants one extra order." when the egg supplier actually says "Each [egg supplier pass] gives you an extra simultaneous order allowance, with no limit."
Icon is an official sprite that was recolored by me.
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +542,394
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFire
Happiness MAX
Rash nature
eura's Avatareura
Thank you, I've fixed it!
Turtle cheese's AvatarTurtle cheese
on the evolution items page of the wiki i stared at the magmarizer until i realized it said that the magmarizer is full of electric energy.
avatar by Icymoon193 GO TO MY TRADE SHOP OR ELSE. Is water wet? Also, if your canoe is stuck in a tree, how many pancakes does it take to reach the moon?! Give your answer here! --> THE COOLNESS SHOP
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Anyone else encountered any of these new Halloween Accessories? Would like to figure out if there's more than 1 before figuring out how to slot it onto the Accessories page.
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
I know someone found a spiderweb. I haven't encountered any personally myself.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 123··· 7576777879··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page