PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
That's not what we're looking for Joltz, we need the exact % for a completely maxed out radar. I'd get it myself but I want to save my crystal for a future legend hunt. Edit: I've been told that it doesn't tell you the % for Level 8. Here's the quote if anyone can make sense of it: "You used Buginium Z, further boosting your chances for Bug-Type Eggs as if your Albino Radar were at Level 8!"
I just plotted the boost percentages and both the minimum and maximum boosts follow a roughly linear trend. Maybe we could extrapolate to level 8, since the statement says that it boosts chances as if we're at level 8.
Mystera's AvatarMystera

Current Event

Spoiler yo

Should we post anything regarding the event on Kinaster's page or leave it as a ??? until the event's over? If you do want to fill it in someone else tag in, I'm still on Step 3 in the event. XD
eura's Avatareura
SporkNoggin's AvatarSporkNoggin
I think a user verification before joining the Wiki is in order.
My Pokesona! (Edited by SoulDahDerp for SporkNoggin's use only)
| I am nonbinary. Use any pronoun. | Credits
PFP by Zerobold, Signature by me.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
I believe there already is one, clearly people are finding ways around it if so...

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
I was allowed in as soon as I made the account...
Mystera's AvatarMystera
What do you suggest? Require an E-mail? A PFQ account? Just a captcha? I agree that the spammers are getting out of hand lately.
eura's Avatareura
Requiring a PFQ account will probably just increase the number of empty-shell PFQ members. Since accounts can't be deleted, that might not be good for the server :0 Then again, I fully admit that I know nothing about coding, so adding that might be helpful.
I'd say a verified email is perfect, plus a captcha.

Pages: 123··· 6970717273··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page