PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 104105106

Mystera's AvatarMystera
The entire reason Tauros/Miltank and Volbeat/Illumise breed each other is because they're supposed to be male and female versions of the same species. Like Nidoran. I don't actually know how Rufflet/Vullaby behave, I've never bred them here or in one of the official games.
MLEM's AvatarMLEM
Just popping in real quick to say that the Tools/Options page needs to be changed to just Options now. I'd do it myself but I'm not fully sure how and would rather not mess something up ^^' Edit: Also just realized the Navigation portion is missing so I'm just adding that in real quick.
pfp by me~ Saving for Melan Genesect hunt:
31/1000
Mystera's AvatarMystera
These two sprites look the same to me, but idk if it's a male or a female. The one I just uploaded the Sprite Discovery people say it's the male. Am I just not seeing something or are they in fact the same? Politoed 1 and Politoed 2
Zen's AvatarZen
The difference between male and female Politoed is that the female has smaller cheeks. It's a small difference that's hard to notice. One does seem to have smaller cheeks than the other, though someone else might have to confirm that.
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.
Exarch's AvatarExarch
I overlaid them on the regular Politoed sprites in my art program and yes, that does seem to be the difference between them. That's the male.
image is official pokemon art; icon is official from witch's heart
silver ☀ he/they/pup ☀ 28
Mystera's AvatarMystera
This looks to be the female Ambipom, not the male.
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
The "male" and the "female" albino Toxicroak sprites are swapped.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Anyone know of a female melan Staraptor? The image was the male, I reverted it but the old version has a background. Edit: Feel like the albino Hippodowns might be swapped, can someone check? Hippo 1 Hippo 2 Edit again: Someone please delete these: This, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, this, and this. Edit again again: This is a male sprite. Edit yet again: Think the albino Numels might be swapped too, can someone check? Numel 1 Numel 2 (I'm bored today XD)
Niall's AvatarNiall
Free bump so someone sees Mystera's edits Dark PokéFarm, show me the forbidden events: Here's the new Event Page for the new event. Feel free to tear it apart and fix it, I've never made a Wiki page from scratch ^^ But I think it looks good! Also I found this gem: if someone could delete this Brazilian spam please.
IOSTREAM's AvatarIOSTREAM

QUOTE originally posted by Mystera

Edit: Feel like the albino Hippodowns might be swapped, can someone check? Hippo 1 Hippo 2
The Hippowdon sprites are correct (the sprite of this male albino Hippowdon (direct link) matches the one stored on the Wiki). All other reported files/pages were fixed/swapped/removed.
Avatar is made from screenshot from Pokémon Alpha Sapphire
with swapped Maxie and Brendan models
. Made by myself.
// Added space for the proper display of the tip tag. This is intentional!

Pages: 123··· 4950515253··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page