PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 104105106

Uzumi's AvatarUzumi
Seeing as the old thread was 2 years old, it's time for it to retire. Instead here, have the new shiny Wiki Discussion thread. Aww, yeah. This thread is here to improve communication regarding the Wiki! Everyone can participate in both discussion and editing, so if you notice an issue with literally anything then don't hesitate to either fix it or communicate it! Suggestions regarding the Wiki are also welcomed. If your topic is something that is very specific to a page, then please consider using the Talk Pages first. This thread shouldn't end up as a replacement for them, however it can be used to bring more attention to an issue. Maybe in future I will have a fancy organisation, but for now this thread will be the same mess, as the Recent Change page is.

Resources

Important Links: List of all existing pages MediaWiki Formatting help Guide to edit the PFQ Wiki pretty lengthy in case you need something to fall asleep to.

Wiki Discord

It's not obligatory to join it if you want to edit the Wiki, and anyone can join who wants to contribute to the Wiki in any way. This can mean: Providing information, providing screenshots/images or pointing out pages that are in need of editing. Just generally discussing things. The discussion channel can be found on the PFQ Discord server.
havarti2's Avatarhavarti2
Calling dibs on Orkit Line.
Avatar edited by me! :3 My Instagram, check it out if you like photography! I've got too many badges for the signature, so if you want to see my gym badges, they're in my about me! :)
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Should I create a page for the Tournaments? Like the Event/MCW page. Or should I just add it to the Tournament page? EDIT: To clarify, I mean adding the events under Season headings.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith

QUOTE originally posted by Kodiak

Should I create a page for the Tournaments? Like the Event/MCW page. Or should I just add it to the Tournament page?
I'd say add the information.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
I'll start cleaning up the Updates
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Finished Orkit and Blophin Lines.
Duckbug's AvatarDuckbug
*squee* my name is on a list! 'Tis an honor. I'll search for things to edit tomorrow, but for now I'm going to get some rest. Really appreciate all the helpful edits, by the way! :D

Journal

18+

Trade Shop

new Clan()

Raca (PFQ Wiki)

Sei
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Working on Blue Moon Slugma now~
Type Race: 226 Profile pic by xaandiir from their artshop (click their name for the shop!) Here thar be Dragons
AsymDoll13's AvatarAsymDoll13
Whoops! Sorry about that.
I'll do Faemueño next, if one of you isn't doing it.

Pages: 123··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page