PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 104105106

Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
Anyone able to link me a current picture for all seasonal turtwig line forms and the dates that the turtwig changes form? there still broken on the wiki.
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Mystreon

Anyone able to link me a current picture for all seasonal turtwig line forms and the dates that the turtwig changes form? there still broken on the wiki.
I don't believe those sprites were saved anywhere else, so all we can do is wait for seasonal line to change forme as time goes on.
Mystreon's AvatarMystreon
But it's winter and there still autumn
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Mystreon

But it's winter and there still autumn
Winter begins on December 21st. The sprites will not switch over until then.
Poké-Hatcher's AvatarPoké-Hatcher
Why was the file history deleted for all of the Hoenn specials? Kanto and Johto were deleted because of a mistake, but why delete all of Hoenn, especially after asking the users to band together to restore the sprites? It's called file history for a reason.
My babies: Avatar - art by myself / You can call me PH or Hatcher c:
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Poké-Hatcher

Why was the file history deleted for all of the Hoenn specials? Kanto and Johto were deleted because of a mistake, but why delete all of Hoenn, especially after asking the users to band together to restore the sprites? It's called file history for a reason.
What are you talking about?
söbble's Avatarsöbble
The "legacy," sprites for Hoenn are all gone - we can no longer see the pre-December 7th melans or albinos. At least, none of the ones I've checked so far are there.
× 0 / 1000
icon by kuromori!
Rokon's AvatarRokon

QUOTE originally posted by Poké-Hatcher

There were various mis-uploads I was trying to fix late at night and may have messed up some files. Unfortunately, I don't know how to restore individual file uploads.
cee - he/she/they - 21 icon from Rachel and Jun youtube sig sprite by me stoked sparksurfer! everything i post is to be read in the flattest voice possible
eura's Avatareura
Alright, I wasn't aware of this until now. I thought Rokon was just deleting the corrupted old files. I'm going to see if I can restore them.
eura's Avatareura
Alright, sorry for the double post, but restoring the files seems to be effective. I'm working on restoring the ones deleted now.

Pages: 123··· 9394959697··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page