PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 104105106

impish.sei's Avatarimpish.sei

Hatched Shinies

glitter glitter, shine so bright

Hatched Albinos

pastel power!

Hatched Melans

heart attack in a purple sparkle

Hatched Eggs

so many eggs.....
16160 pts .
Anom's AvatarAnom
I put in Mega Mightyena Q as the first event and exclusive Mega on PFQ (2013 Dec. 26), because it's been stated to be on several areas, however another user insists that it isn't and that Mega Jynx Q is the first exclusive Mega (2015 Jan. 5). Is there something wrong with the event dates that I'm unaware of? Can anyone else verify this information?
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Anom

I put in Mega Mightyena Q as the first event and exclusive Mega on PFQ (2013 Dec. 26), because it's been stated to be on several areas, however another user insists that it isn't and that Mega Jynx Q is the first exclusive Mega (2015 Jan. 5). Is there something wrong with the event dates that I'm unaware of? Can anyone else verify this information?
...it quite obviously isn't, which can be verified just by looking at the MCWs that took place in 2014. Who's the user?
Anom's AvatarAnom
@euradym - I was using the Past Events page, as Mega Mightyena Q technically wasn't a MCW. The user was rokon.
eura's Avatareura

QUOTE originally posted by Anom

@euradym - I was using the Past Events page, as Mega Mightyena Q technically wasn't a MCW. The user was rokon.
now I'm confused. you might want to join the wiki discord, so we can avoid edit wars like the ones I'm seeing in a few of the mega pages.
Anom's AvatarAnom
How do I join the Wiki Discord? I was unaware there was one.
eura's Avatareura
There's a big ol subheading in first post of this thread.
Anom's AvatarAnom
Sorry for missing that. I'm on the Wiki server now. I put a message in there about this.
selocon's Avatarselocon
The wiki still mentions the PR+ in the shiny hunting guide EDIT: and that your chain will break without HM
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Score: 0
PurpleTiger's AvatarPurpleTiger
Is it just me or is the entire wiki giving fatal errors
Profile picture by me! Animation Commissions OPEN! (15+) My batty babies: Bat drawings by TheSoapyDolphin

Pages: 123··· 9192939495··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page