PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wiki Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234567··· 104105106

kattscribbles's Avatarkattscribbles
Really? That was the last combo I would ever think of.
Dragon VTuber of Chaos & Calamity Screaming, Boba Tea & Chaos 24/7 Signature by Myself, Art by penpupen
havarti2's Avatarhavarti2
Yeah. It's why it's a fire/ice type.
Avatar edited by me! :3 My Instagram, check it out if you like photography! I've got too many badges for the signature, so if you want to see my gym badges, they're in my about me! :)
Kodiyak's AvatarKodiyak
Even the spoiler on how to obtain it says it. You learn something new everyday on the Wiki. :) EDIT: Should separate pages be made for each exclusive? It might get cluttered with all of the information needed for the two or three Pokemon in its line.
Reah's AvatarReah
I'd love it, if there were to be different pages. I think it would make the whole thing look neater and more like a Pokémon Wiki, which it is supposed to be (at least kind of)...
This cute as heck avatar was made by Oddity. Pay her a visit! Please visit my shop!
okay so uhm.. i feel kinda bad for not being able to fix this myself but the table in wich the flabebe line is on the 'List of Special Pokémon/Kalos' is missing some colours. (light Orange, light Indigo, Indigo and dark indigo ar far as i've seen) could someone maybe add them? i would have added them myself if i can but i can't and i am afraid i'll break everything.
Different pages? You mean for the exlcusives themselves?
Miaya's AvatarMiaya
Id like to bring this to someone with administrative powers attention, but Im pretty sure Purrloin needs it own Wiki Page as I am unable to find it under the 'Pokemon' Category. Other than this, everyone seems to be making good progress ^^ Make sure to take a break every now and again :)
©
Avatar/Gif=Nier Automata/Nanatsu no Taizai Anime/miidoriyas@tumblr
Profile || Fields || Instagram 'No matter what lies you tell, you can't fool your own heart' Meliodas - Nanatsu no Taizai
Reah's AvatarReah
Yeah, so you wouldn't have just a page that's about the 'Flying Line', but 3 pages, one for each evolution. And I'll look into the pictures for Flabebe once I'm done with my homework about Unix ^^ But I think that the 'special pokémon' lists should be edited altogether, because often there are just links to a file, not a picture...
I agree.

QUOTE originally posted by Reah

Yeah, so you wouldn't have just a page that's about the 'Flying Line', but 3 pages, one for each evolution. And I'll look into the pictures for Flabebe once I'm done with my homework about Unix ^^ But I think that the 'special pokémon' lists should be edited altogether, because often there are just links to a file, not a picture...
what do ya mean? the purpose of these lists is to show what the shiny, albinos and melanistic pokemon look like? when there is a link to a file and not a picture it means that the picture hasn't been uploaded yet. EDIT : for example a page might look like this (note the red circle) when there is no image yet but like this when the image is uploaded. if that is what you mean.

Pages: 1234567··· 104105106

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page