PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🩷 Peachy Shop 🩷| Free Fields | Dexing | S/A/M | Boxboxes

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 123124125

PeachyChancey's AvatarPeachyChancey
  • Free Fields
  • S/A/M
  • Boxes
I have a bunch of free fields, sorted by berry preference and type! Please Read My Rules First New Rule: No Clickable Link = No Pokemon y'all I'm a mobile-only user and it's very time consuming for me if links are not clickable New Rule: Please state that you know what dexing is when asking for any of the dexing pokemon, otherwise I will not send it to ya There's some free Legendaries, Pairs, and *Dexing fields too!~ Not accepting PMs about free fields! If you want somethin from my free fields please make a post HERE

How to Link Pokmon

[url=Link]text[/url] or [url]Link[/url]

*What is Dexing?

Dex Trade Temporary trades to get the PokéDex entry of a usually rare Pokémon. Ex: You ask for a pokemon in the dexing fields, I send it to ya and you send it back to me :>

Rules and Whatnot

❤ First come first serve! 🩷 all PFQ rules apply 🧡 Only 15 pokemon at a time please! (If you want more, send me a pm and I'll make a post so we can avoid double-postin) 💛 You can always come back and ask for more if ya want ^w^ 💚 No clickable links = No Pokemon 💙 Don't ask for pokemon not in the labeled Free/UFT Fields! 🩵 Accepting any donations to add to the free fields (unwanted pokemon) 💜 Will also buy unwanted pokemon!! (1kcr per reg, 5k per e/v) please specify if you're donating or selling to me 🤎 If you're just looking to dex and release the pokemon afterwards, I'd really appreciate if you'd send them back to me please (óvò 🖤 A little heads up, I'll be locking and unlocking the thread every now and then! Just so I don't get too overwhelmed by requests (^ ^;; 🩶 Don't ask for multiple of the same Legendaries! 💖 Pokemon from the Free Dexing fields must be returned within 10 minutes after accepting trade 💝 Do NOT remove items held by pokemon from the Dexing Fields 💗 Please state that you know what dexing is when asking for any of the dexing pokemon, otherwise I will not send it to ya 💔 If you take more than 5 days to pick up your pokemon I'll put them back up for adoption
UFS Pokemon are in my first fields Currently Hunting = Indeedee!~ One UFS for 1.5k zc Prices Down Below:

3840 EXP

S: 60kcr/60gp/12zc A: 90kcr/90gp/18zc Sold out!

5120 EXP

S: 80kcr/80gp/16zc A: 100kcr/100gp/20zc Sold out!

6400 EXP

S: 100kcr/100gp/20zc A: 125kcr/125gp/25zc M: 7.5kgp/1,500zc Sold out!

7680 EXP

S: 120kcr/120gp/24zc A: 140kcr/140gp/28zc 13 left! 9 left!

8960 EXP

S: 140kcr/140gp/28zc A: 180kcr/180gp/36zc Sold out!

10240 EXP

S: 160kcr/160gp/32zc A: 180kcr/180gp/36zc
Boxboxes are 120zc!~
Boxes
Cute Box
x0
Dainty Box
x2
Deluxe Box
x0
Glittery Box
x2
Gorgeous Box
x1
Hard Box
x1
Heavy Box
x1
Light Box
x1
Nifty Box
x0
Pretty Box
x0
Shiny Box
x1
Sinister Box
x0
Box Box
x3
Box Box Box
x0
Gragon's Stash
x0
Total: 72
icon & signature art made by me
❤️🩷🧡💛💚💙 TypeRace Score: 7448
Azazel420's AvatarAzazel420
could I have this female litten for my next shiny hunt it would mean alot to me! https://pokefarm.com/summary/gvmdK
Avatar:I caught this absol in sw/sh then took a photo of this good boi! Type Race Mascot!
Lv. 65 — 2,621 / 13,580
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DarkIce
Happiness MAX
Serious nature
PeachyChancey's AvatarPeachyChancey
Restocked most of my fields!~
astroargentum's Avatarastroargentum
Hello! could I grab Graveler thanks :)
Score: 0
icon by me | Badge Credit to LycanKai
RottingFlesh's AvatarRottingFlesh
can I get this one? thanks! https://pokefarm.com/summary/55GGY
RottingFlesh [Rott] • She/Her • Jolly Nature Collector My ShopFree Fields!Pair Making/Shelter Hunter Clan
CressidaDione's AvatarCressidaDione
Hi, if it's no trouble, could I get these pokemon? Snow Combee Corsola Blitzle Skorupi Galarian Corsola Mimikyu Jangmo-o Sorry it's a lot, I hope it's no trouble <3 Edit: Thanks for the quick trades! <3
Hello! May I have this Male skitty? https://pokefarm.com/summary/gZ-0L I would like to trade it with one of my male skitty if thats ok!
SooshShark's AvatarSooshShark
Hiya :> Could I please nab these two from you? rattata and nuzleaf I'll send some sweethearts or currency as a thank you :'>
Icon is my fursona, drawn by me. Visit my Trade Thread! Score: 0
Chrysanthes's AvatarChrysanthes
Hi! I'd love to adopt these guys from you: Shaymin Victini Gragon Frusky Searne Bunbori Pasovan Pasovan Clefairy Vulpix Skitty Valimp Cleffa Thank you again and sorry for the long list!!
jaybird0807's Avatarjaybird0807
hello! could i please have this zygarde? thank u so much !!

Pages: 123··· 123124125

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page