PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

hadalpelagic zone

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

hadalzone's Avatarhadalzone
teehee i got a black prism from using a legendary seal :3 still need two beast balls though.

argo | he/they | 20+

buying white stones for GP! send trades!
journal (+living dex!) trade shopcredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon is official art of n for the jp dream league tcg expansion signature art is official art, edited by me
Type Race Score; 854
this type race has been INTENSE, and it isn't even over yet! i've been having a lot of fun though ^^ i even got a melan venipede! it wasn't spicy though, so i'm waiting to see whether i hatch a spicy melan to decide if i'm gonna keep it or not. i've hatched a decent number of keepable shinies and albinos too! i'm thinking of adding dexing to my shop. not that anyone uses my shop... :sob:
bro i am LESS THAN 100 POKEMON AWAY FROM ARCEUS... i think the biggest challenge will be da ultra beasts. i mean duh. but i am so close!!! i can almost taste it!!! also sorry for the weirdposting i am. well u know. teehee ;)
ain't no WAY i just found a stakataka egg in the shelter??? life could be dream oh my goodness
i have this horrifying feeling that getting all the eggdexes for the paradox pokemon is going to be just as annoying as getting all the eggdexes for the ultra beasts. i think i'm gonna start saving up legendary seals. lol.
unova pokedex complete! wahooooooo
journal restored! now i can get back to updating my living dex now that i'm back :)
i suppose i should give a little life update since i've been away for a little bit. i graduated college! i now have a degree in biology. that's pretty much it lol. i've been looking for a new job now that i have a degree, and i've had a couple interviews. here's hoping this latest one works out! because the fast food hellscape is just a bit too much for me. i've been very slowly working my way towards getting better health insurance so that i can go on hrt and also maybe get treatment for my various mental ailments. that is... about it i think!
NO WAAAAAY LET'S GOOOOOOOO
i didn't know the pf1 transfer was still a thing you could do, and thank goodness i remembered the password to my pf1 account, because i was able to retrieve a shiny skitty from my account! AND it has a spicy nature :) say hi to valentine!

Pages: 1234567··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page