PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Normal Auction with stories (including Albino normal Carbink)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

POLL: What do you think about the stories?

Total votes: 19

You must be logged in to vote.

Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm
Hello friends today i am going to start an auction for pokemon which i hope can find a new home. some of these have been with me for a while. i tried to find a home for them before but nobody had wanted them. So far my albino carbink has kept them save, but it is time they move on. (The Albino is up for auction as well) Please help me find a home for them. They need love as well! At the bottom of this post i will link more auctions that i am doing at the moment! ♥ 5gp = 5k = 1zc. i also take medium gems as bids at 10k value. Summons and mega stones at market values. Taking boxes as well at 30k. If the Pokemon holds an Item then it will be sent to you with that item.

Please be careful...

...with not spamming the thread. conversation in an auction thread is not permitted by the mods. This includes conversation within bids. feel free to write me any message or comment you have in private to me. im always open to conversation. but please dont write message that are not relevant to bidding into the thread. it can cause the thread to be deleted and i would prefer if that didnt happen. thank you for reading.
you are not allowed to withdraw your bid if you are the top bidder. This auction will end on the 5th of february at 23:59:59
Name: Serious Carbink About: Carbink used to live in a big cave full of beautiful crystals. But with time he wanted to see more of the world. The cave was not dark. The crystals sparkled beautiful but it was wondering what else wonderous objects are there. After long travels he made it to the ocean. It sat down there and listened to the sound of the waves. It was sitting there until the sunset came when it saw something sparkle other than the waves. It was laying in the sand. It picked up a big pearl. The way the light was reflected on it was beautiful to it. And he held on to it from that day on. Highest bid: 10gp From: King Katsuki
Name: Serious Flying pichu About: Ever since Pichu was young it was different than its friends. It was one of the best in the games they played with their balloons but it wasnt the best in some other things. We all have our weaknesses and strengths. For Pichu it was her love for good food and the weakness was the ability to create electricity. She just never understood how to do it. This made her often take walks in the forest while her friends were playing games that required electricity. She learned a lot about the food available in the region and became a great cook. She was loved for her ability to make the greatest foods and her cakes for known until the forest next over. Highest bid: 5zc From: LilypadLife
Name: Adamant Zorua About: Zorua has lived for a long time with its family in an abandoned house. There was a red couch in that house that he would always like to lay on. It smelled like cookies to him. But he still doesnt know if he imagined that. His family was not the only one living in that house. Also a family of Gastly was living there with them. He was not scared of ghosts as some of his family could do some pretty spooky things. If you see it a lot you get used to it. He was more interested to find that smell. He wanted to know what it is. He knew he liked the smell but he didnt know it belongs to cookies. One sunny day a lot of people walked by the house. A group of travelers? The hous is hidden away in the forest so it wasnt so common to see people here. But then he smelled this familiar smell. He ran out of the house instantly and with distance kept following the group of people. After some time they took a rest. Zorua managed to sneak into the camp where the people stored everything. He was following his nose and found the smell coming from a small bag. He opened it up and found some cookies. He ate them all but 1. He carried it with himself to remember and never forget what they looked like. He made his way into the world to find more of those delicious cookies. Highest bid: 15gp From: NIGHTMAR
Name: Careful Spinda About: When Spinda was small he ware very clumsy. Often he would fall over small rocks. So over time he developed his unique walking style. It didnt change much. He would still stumble over rocks and twigs but he has learned to laugh about it. And further more: he has become a great dancer. Nobody is making fun of him if he falls. They laugh with him and have a great time together. Highest bid: 35gp From: NIGHTMAR
Name: Adamant Rowlett About: Rowlett was sitting on a Branch in the tree while thinking to himself. He was thinking about the colors of the sky, of the ocean, of the different landscapes he has seen. He has traveled with his family where he has seen all of these things and he knew since then he wanted to become a painter. he was thinking of what to use for paint. He cant use berries cause those will rot away over time or be eaten by other pokemon. Perhaps he could use crystals, crush them up into fine sand and mix them with water. Or he could use colorful shells. though it would be a shame for the shells to be broken. He needed to carefully think about this. He decided to pack his leatherbag that he found in his travels and he would look and find for the perfect paint. whatever it would be. nobody could stop him in this quest. Highest bid: 15gp From: TottyToot
Name: Naughty Anorith About: This little fella likes to get in trouble. Often he would get scolded for playing tricks on his brothers. His own shell is not as hard of the one of his siblins so he would usually draw the shorter end of the stick if he was to get into a fight so he decided to find new victims for his little pranks. He wanted to make sure that noone gets injured. It should only be a small joke. Give an igglybuff that is thirsty a spicy berry. Mix the salt and the sugar. He would always enjoy the mischief but even more so the faces of the other pokemon when they see what happened. Highest bid: 10gp From: King Katsuki
Name: Mild Carbink About: He has always been different. His color has shown him clear apart. But that would never let anything stop him. Many years he has wandered the earth to find a place for himself. He could never manage to find one. He kept traveling and one day he noticed that he is content. He doesnt need to find a place to fit in. He is happ, he is healthy and he has made good friends over the years. When he found a pokemon that needed guidance he would always try to help. He would try to keep a balance. This way he has become known as the Guardian Carbink. Widely respected as one that helps those in need. Being different is not a problem. It often only means that you have to search a moment harder for your own way to be happy. Highest bid: 200zc (1000gp) From: Sharpy
Name: Timid Aipom About: Starly are singing high in trees. Aipom opens her eyes and is hanging down from a treebranch. Has she been sleepwalking again? She jumps down with a flip and lands perfectly on her feet. She looks down into a puddle. It had been raining yesterday and there is still water everywhere. She goes down on her kneees and checks her face. Suddenly she jumps up. Something was missing. Hastily she looks around, climbs up the tree she came from, jumps around. Where did it go? What is she searching you might wonder. You must know that this little Aipom is not from around here. She comes from a family of 13 and walked over long hot deserts to find a place where she can be herself. Coming from royalty people never behaved normal to her. The decision to leave it behind was not easy for her back then but now it has been all worth it to her. Sleep in until midday, search some berries, practice some flip jumps. That is the life she had dreamed of. No responsibilities. She did however keep one memory with her at all times. It was a hairpin made of gold that resembled a leaf. Sometimes she looks at it and reminisces in the good old memories. Then she puts it away and joins her friends to play. Highest bid: 10gp From: deathkora
Name: Hardy Gragon About: In days long past there was a time of war. A time of fights. Big pokemon brought distruction across the land. Hyperbeams shot into the air brought thunders and scares. Explosions shot onto the ground brought fire and burned down a lot of trees. The landscape changed. Pokemon moved away but there was one that refused to leave his home behind. It was a little Gragon living alone in a cave. It didnt want to leave. Someone needs to tell the stories. It stepped out the cave one evening. It was quiet so it thought it can go and get some food. Suddenly he saw he was surrounded by a Dragonite and and a Moltres that were fighting and he was in the middle. Both of the pokemon charged up and attack. The earth started to rumble and he was hit right in the middle. The attacks hit him in the same moment. After he got up he wanted to phase through the cave wall to go home. But he couldnt. Something miraculous happened. He had lost his ghost ability and was now a normal pokemon. Days after the fight he walked the field that the fighting pokemon abandoned. He picked up a dragon scale which he shows around as proof while he tells the story. Highest bid: 60gp From: Dogmage999

Current auctions:

Normal auction with stories (including delta albino carbink) ends on the 5th of february Melan Tirtouga auctionend on the 11th Epic delta auctions(including Ditto) shinyline auction (including impyre ends on the 7th
wanna know which auctions are upcoming? ill update my 2nd post in the shop with that info. My shop is here
500gp on the Albino Delta Carbink?
  • Home
  • My Shop+ Shops
  • Nature Collector/What I'm collecting
  • Credits
Hello! Hope you have a nice day! .~*Casper's(Mine) Journal*~.
Natures Brave I also collect Gentle and Careful for my partner! What Summons I collect
Rusted Sword
Rusted Shield
Background image of Signature- Credits Signature Code- MossDragon Profile Picture- Drawing I based off of a sunset I watched My shop Banner- Kingtotodile
deathkora's Avatardeathkora
10gp each for the spinda and the aipom please!
Wooper + Galvanic Wooper Hoarder 3800+ Woopers sorted by berry preference Currently collecting one of every type of delta galvanic wooper
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
May I bid 5 ZC on the Flying Pichu? I love normal type deltas, so if any others haven’t gotten any bids by the end of the auction, I’d love to give them a home (just let me know the price if you want to sell them) c:
TRADE SHOPART SHOPJOINT ARTGYM Best little buddies sticking together :) Sarah has finally joined and made them a trio! —- Avatar by Justsayhi of my OC Vera! <3
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm

QUOTE originally posted by WølfPøpKãyZ

500gp on the Albino Delta Carbink?
Thats a generous starting bid :3 thank you! adding you to the Albino Delta Carbink :)

QUOTE originally posted by deathkora

10gp each for the spinda and the aipom please!
adding your bids :3 thx!

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

May I bid 5 ZC on the Flying Pichu? I love normal type deltas, so if any others haven’t gotten any bids by the end of the auction, I’d love to give them a home (just let me know the price if you want to sell them) c:
You are the first normal collector i know then :) I have a few duplicates not brought up here that i planned on selling in my shop. Do you take just 1 each or do you get several each (if they have different natures perhaps?) also, updating the post with your bid on the pichu :3 ty!
LilypadLife's AvatarLilypadLife
I usually get multiple really only if the Pokémon has an evolution line or different formes (or if I really like the Pokémon lol) ^^ You can PM me about them if you wish to not clutter the thread! :)
King Katsuki's AvatarKing Katsuki
Help these are precious 🥺🥺 10 GP on any of the babies not yet bid on, please
Picture is my OC, Waffleduck Typerace badges: https://pfq.link/~x8Qd Shop: https://pfq.link/~MJgw Art Shop: https://pfq.link/~Mb9c
Score: 0
Ãntarëm's AvatarÃntarëm

QUOTE originally posted by LilypadLife

I usually get multiple really only if the Pokémon has an evolution line or different formes (or if I really like the Pokémon lol) ^^ You can PM me about them if you wish to not clutter the thread! :)
I just checked to see which i have. turns out the only one i have double is carbink ( and i have 20 of them xD https://i.imgur.com/vgBtpuk.png

QUOTE originally posted by King Katsuki

Help these are precious 🥺🥺 10 GP on any of the babies not yet bid on, please
Hey :3 good to see you here. ♥ adding 10gp on all of those without bid :3 ty!
NIGHTMAR's AvatarNIGHTMAR
20 gp on spinda <3 15 gp on zoura
Spinny panda <3 pfp by pinkskittypow fir my use only cat
deathkora's Avatardeathkora
A box for the spinda please!

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page