PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Juku & Sunny's Joint Shop (Specials, Breeding Pairs & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234··· 222223224

Buggs's AvatarBuggs
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Mushroom Garden Pair Requested: Early Bird Natu - 97% Payment: 30k :D Other: Birb OvO
Juku's AvatarJuku
You got it, Mushroom Garden! Apologies for the delay in response! I'll get that Pair sent over in just a moment. Thank you! ^v^

Juku | They / She / He | 22

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
From the feedback I have gotten, I have reorganized my side of the shop to have it better stacked for what type of pokemon I have in stock and what is half off or not. Sorry for the confusion!
My free-to-use bait shop is located Here! Selling shiny/albino pokemon here! Joint shop
Hey, there! We're the Starlight System! Sunny
He/him pronouns
and Maroon
They/them or it/its pronouns
here--happy to help, and just as friendly, too! Feel free to talk with either of us, we don't bite! Just make sure to label who you want to talk with, and we'll get back to you when we can!
Invítús's AvatarInvítús
I'd like a Pair, Juku! Username: Invítús Pair Requested: Kenyip & Amaura! Payment: 13zc! Other: Thank you :D
Score: 3360
Badge Credit here!
Juku's AvatarJuku
Absolutely, Invitus! I'll get sending in just a second. ^v^
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: SapphireWolf Slot number: 1 What kind of special: Albino Noibat Payment: 90GP Anything else: i dont need anything else, but this shop is gonna be real good in the future!
CLICK HER RNRNRN 💖 BFF CLICK HIM ♥ BFF CLICK HER ♥ BFF 🌙Formerly Cathy2361~ opening an art shop soon pfp by me made on kleki.com
SapphireWolf I'll send the Noibat right away! Thank you for ordering!

QUOTE originally posted by SunshineSunny

SapphireWolf I'll send the Noibat right away! Thank you for ordering!
np, and ty!
Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: Sargent_Silver Slot number: 1 What kind of special: Shiny Weedle Payment: GP Anything else: Nothing that i Can think of but ill probably be back here in the future
Thanks! :))
|⚡Sarge⚡| |19| | S/A Noibat UFT| |Avatar Done by Me :)| |0|
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe

QUOTE originally posted by Sargent-Silver

Hey, Sunny! I'd like a special, please! Username: Sargent_Silver Slot number: 1 What kind of special: Shiny Weedle Payment: GP Anything else: Nothing that i Can think of but ill probably bw back here in the future
Thanks! :))
I'll send one over right away! Thank you so much for ordering!

Pages: 1234··· 222223224

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page