PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scouring rewards

Forum Index > Core > Help >

zaun's Avatarzaun
I'm really new to the game, this is like my second day playing, so sorry if this is an obvious question! I'm sending my Pokemon to scour in his preferred area, and each time he's bringing back nothing. The wiki shows that no Pokemon has more potential than another, and lists the rewards, but are the possible rewards just rng? Do I need to keep sending him out (given his energy allows it) and hope for the best? Thank you in advance whoever responds!
Viktor - 19 - He/It Working on Pokedex! Server Time-5:00 [ Starter | Fav. Pkmn ]
credit
Background from Pokémon: Twilight Wings F2U code by Gumshoe F2U Avatar by Neek00 on DeviantART.
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
Yep! Just keep sending him out. To boost the chances of getting something better, buy the scour slots and scour boost which you can buy 2 of each
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
zaun's Avatarzaun

QUOTE originally posted by Lupatopia

Yep! Just keep sending him out. To boost the chances of getting something better, buy the scour slots and scour boost which you can buy 2 of each
Thank you so much! Monferno and I have a big day of scouring ahead then. :P

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page