PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Longest melan chain?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

SweetFurret's AvatarSweetFurret
I'm not sure if it is allowed to ask in melan vent thread, so... I'm super curious of the worst chains you've ever had! As I've decided to try hunting melan myself I want to know what I should prepare to lol
Captain's AvatarCaptain
My worst melan hunt lasted 4,118 hatches. I know there are worse out there though! I wish you better luck on your hunt!
QueenCocoa's AvatarQueenCocoa
It took me 8990 eggs to hatch my first melan ;-; trauma- And I was hunting with an ubercharm, hypermode and other things :')
Hello :> Link to my Summon shop! and My journal! Super cute Avatar made by Dutchess Lunaire.

Badges!

JadeLeech's AvatarJadeLeech
Dubious Disk

Dubious Disk

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A hacked storage device containing unknown data.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +581,714
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
My first melan hunt on this account/since coming back/after all the rate changes. It was sort of a nightmare and I complained about it frequently in the relevant threads. I hunt with Hyper/Uber/Max Radar Charge/Shiny Charm every day and sometimes add in Z-Crystals and Sei Days and it still took absolutely forever to get that boy. (8993 hatches, and i hatched 85 shinys and ~50 albinos before I got him) Just remember that in the long run all the odds tend to even out so despite special droughts/boons you'll end up with about average luck over the course of a bunch of melan hunts.
Leech - she/her
Dubious Disk

Dubious Disk

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A hacked storage device containing unknown data.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +581,714
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassPoison
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
I'm always buying deltas I don't have, please shoot me a PM if ever you are selling. Or even just to let me know about a thread I might have missed where someone is selling deltas. Check out my shop too!
PFP and signature CSS by yours truly.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page