PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 50515253545556

pitseleh's Avatarpitseleh
hello, im edith or ditta! im a nineteen year old british girl, and although ive had an account since november, ive only just decided to become properly active :3 ive been into pokemon since 2010, and ive been obsessed ever since. i especially like pfq since im a longtime rescreatu player and love pet collector games. i love gaming, reading, learning languages and being cosy in general nice to meet you all ^_^
Score: 0
ditta | 20 | she/her
Ratprince's AvatarRatprince
Hi I'm Prince and I love rodent Pokemon! I found pokefarm after being involved in the pokeclicker community. I'm playing a lot of Pokemon Scarlet and started to miss some old favorites that I'm excited to have here. My favorite type is electric and my favorite Pokemon is Raichu!
han-uwu-nah's Avatarhan-uwu-nah
Hello, I'm han-uwu-nah, but you can call me Hannah! I found Pokefarm Q in a wiki. No one ever introduced me to it, I was scrolling through someone's message wall and found this place. I'm so glad I found out about this, this is a fantastic place. Would you recommend you to a friend? Of course! I tried introducing it to my best friend, but she just thought it was a game where you plant Pokemon. ^^' I like drawing. Not working on anything special. I love Eeveelutions. My top 3 favorite ones are Vaporeon, Eevee, and Leafeon. Glaceon is nice too. Other than Eeveelutions? Legendaries, Piplup, and other Pokemon. I can't list them all or else this will take forever. If you've been here for a while... (I've been here for a VERY short time, but I'm still answering these questions.) Everything. IDK, never really looked at it much. I don't dislike anything. "Does Steve deserve a shiny?" Who's Steve? Questions: 1.How do new people get so many pets in one day? I saw someone have a bunch of stacked pets but his/her/their account was made 1-2 days ago. (wait never mind I did the same;-;) 2.How do I code my about, my reply thing (this), etc? I see people have tabs, pictures, and other cool stuff on their about. 3.Oh, and how do we put pictures for your PFP? Or just pictures in general. 4.How do I make a post? I don't know how this works, but it's really good, would tell my friends about it. Does anyone have tips on playing the game though? Thanks! (my poor fingers -n-)
  • Hi!
  • feed me!
  • feed me two!
  • feed me three!
  • feed me fourth!
  • feed me fifth!
  • Credits
^ credits | Hi, I'm han-uwu-nah, but you can call me Hannah! I'm Filipino, but I don't really speak the language. I don't really go into forums, so this is kinda a rare sighting. My Shop (σ・・)σ: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/372278/BACK-OPEN-Hannah-s-Item-Shop-free-pokemon-and-more ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Credits to WaterWølf600 for this template, check "Credits" to see. Also, please feed my Pokemon. Thank you! ^^ pfp made my meh (me) P.S i changed the template a bit
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 19 — 695 / 1,141
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
BugElectric
Happiness 27%
Mild nature
Lv. 29 — 76 / 2,611
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Lv. 45 — 5,968 / 6,188
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterSteel
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
Lv. 63 — 7,330 / 9,678
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
WaterFairy
Happiness MAX
Calm nature
Lv. 35 — 558 / 3,781
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Grass
Happiness MAX
Lax nature
Forum Signature: WaterWølf600 Profile PIcture: Me credit | free to use
Cyphmen's AvatarCyphmen
Hello! I am Ark!! I found ya'll through someone on Tumblr's account who I was browsing lol. I recommended some of my Pokemon loving friends this site too so they're here now as well! Hobbies I do are art and playing video games! i mostly play MMORPG type games though and fall out of them once in a while but I always go back to playing them. Favorite Pokemon has gotta be Zoroark! But I have other favorites like the Eeveelutions, Pikachu, Mightyena, Shinx evo line, Arcanine, Dialga, Arceus, and others!!
Please feed my babu!
Lv. 56 — 8,685 / 9,897
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
NormalGhost
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
credit
Background from Valorant's REVELATION Cinematic F2U code by Gumshoe
Smolive's AvatarSmolive
Hello ! am new but this game look pretty cool so far How did you find us? an irl friend i play dnd with on weekends convinced me to try it out because i love pokemon Would you reccomend us to a friend? yeah! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? i like art and grass type pokemons alot, or like, anything green haha. i particularly like to bake cookies What's your favorite Pokémon? It used to be bounsweet
Hello I am Matt A buddy of mine recommended this game to me so I had to check it out. I am a huge lover of the gen 3 pokemon games, especially pokemon emerald. I am also insanely obsessed with Team Magma haha. Outside of pokemon, I play a lot of Splatoon and Monster Hunter. My favorite pokemon are Numel, Raichu, and Groudon! I mean, look at Numel and try not to love it.
kaitorubel's Avatarkaitorubel
Hi I'm kaitorubel but you can just call me kitty. I was interested in this place cause i kept seeing it mentioned by a toyhouse user and i figured guess i might as well give it a shot. My hobbies are pretty much drawing and making characters/ creatures, writting stroies and watching Kamen Rider As for favoirte pokemon it depends. I like Feraligtr a lot cause they were my first ever starter. And jolteon cause cause they are like spiky electric dogs. I also really like shiny zangoose because i have a long history with them. because way back I had a tumblr ask blog for Tots the shiny zangoose. not sure what made me choose a shiny zangoose but he just stuck and i still rp with him to this day even after leaving the blog.
Icon and sig drawn by me.
Cassiopoëia's AvatarCassiopoëia
Hi there, everyone! I'm Jilian, and I found this site when linked to another site I go back to when I'm bored. I enjoyed this so much in my brief time here, I recommended it to my husband, who has joined as well! (Sometimes, when we're bored on long car rides, we play games like, "if you could combine any two pokemon, what would they be?" or "What's your ideal team?" but we choose very specific and sometimes silly criteria. I'll only really be on here if I have spare moments and after my little one goes to bed. As for hobbies/working on anything cool, I'm about two years away from finishing my doctorate, so... My favorite pokemon, mind you, I've been playing since the late 90s, has always been a tie between Ivysaur and Arcanine. I alternate between my love for the bulbasaur line, but Venusaur is a little too bulky for me, and Arcanine, and my love for foo dogs.
Heya! I'm Star and I should have clicked into this post *thinks* a couple months ago. But, eh. Forums aren't the first thing I check and I'm really bored so... I found this website through an ad on a type-practice webside. Funny thing is, that was over two years ago, and I still remember the link. Finaly came around and made that account! I like the forums a lot. Welcoming community, that's for sure! What would I change? Hmm, nice question. Low-key wishes that there was a way to instantly release eggs. SPEAKING OF WHICH, my little SUGGESTION post has been there for several days now. Anyway, what do I dislike? Too much waiting. Too much clicking. Too much moving around where the Internet's horrible. Does Steve deserve a shiny? That depends on who Steve is. If he's a perfectly nice guy, with a nice and polite attitude, and is hardworking...NO. I would personally like to see him break down into tears, scream in rage and roll on the ground over it while I laugh like the manic I am.
Star | She/Her | Psychopath
BORED TO DEATH!!
Collecting
x 500 x 500
Sells a variety of things!
Credits
Full credits here. PFP => Salty_Lightning on Pinterest Button => Kaelwolfur
TeaTayuun's AvatarTeaTayuun
Hello! You can call me Tea, I discovered this site through an advert elsewhere and decided to check it out. I have been playing Pokemon since Yellow on GBC. I adored the aesthetic of GBA sprites and I do miss it on the Switch. For hobbies, I love to paint, illustrate, crochet & play other games (RPGs & casual farming sims mostly). I look forward to being here!

Pages: 123··· 50515253545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page