PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4950515253545556

Conductors's AvatarConductors
Greetings and salutations, fellow trainers! My name is Chase, and I love Pokemon! I'm 26, Pokemon Blue was the first video game I ever played, I was 4 years old and still learning how to read. Super good memories haha. My favorite Pokemon is a super tough call... Corviknight, Arcanine, and Manectric are my top 3! I absolutely adore Ingo and Emmet, hence my username. I feel like I barely know what's going on around here, I hope that I'll figure it all out soon and get the hang of it. ALL ABOARD!
Buying Rusted Shields @30ZC/equiv, any amount! Send trade/PM me!
189/500 Rusted Shields
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai | Avatar by @Sliggoo | Tuggle by @BananaLizard
ToothedMammal's AvatarToothedMammal
Hi, I'm ToothedMammal! I'm a non-binary guy, I'm in my mid twenties, and to be honest I'm kind of checked out from the main series Pokemon games. I just don't have it in me to get invested in a new Pokemon game on a yearly basis. That being said I still have a special place in my heart for the little beasts, fanworks like this are honestly what keeps me interested <3 I found this site via Pixpet dot net, a user there had links to their other online accounts, one of which was their Pokefarm profile. This place piqued my interest so I signed up, and it's been pretty neat so far! I like to draw, and I've recently gotten into writing fanfiction, but I don't have anything big going on ATM. I'm just trying to keep a handle on life and stuff, you know? Favorite Pokemon? That's a tough question, so i'll cheat and pick two! My favorite Legendary is Giratina, no question. Platinum was my first real Pokemon game, and and there's really no concept cooler than an extra dimensional ghost dragon. My favorite non legendary would have to be Volcarona. I really like bugs, and bug types in general. I also used the Volcarona I got as a Larvesta in Unova to hatch eggs in Kalos faster, so the fire moth Pokemon is pretty close to my heart as a travel buddy.
Venonat Sprite from Pokemon Crystal, edit by me.
Hi! I'm SunflowerFarmer. How did you find us? Social Media. Would you reccomend us to a friend? I would and I have. What's your favorite Pokémon? Marshadow. What do you like about PFQ? I like the community, sparring, the tournaments, & type race. What would you change? I'm not sure. What do you dislike? How expensive the Pokeradar was to buy, fishing, & shiny chances (I thought Albinos were supposed to be rarer than shinies.) Does Steve deserve a shiny? Yes.
- Sunflower Type Race: 0 points Avatar is by Cryst (commissioned via her art shop)
hypnoscillate's Avatarhypnoscillate
Lv. 100 — +12,553
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Crystal-Fox's AvatarCrystal-Fox
So I'm a bit of both, so I'll say the two. How did you find us? When I was in middleschool around 6 years ago at this point. Someone else in my classes was playing so I joined Would you reccomend us to a friend? Yes, and I have Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? art, college. What's your favorite Pokémon? Alolan Ninetails, lucario, umbreon, or absol. If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? I just like it. It itches the right parts of the brain. What would you change? limits on daycare adoption each day. What do you dislike? How limited the daycare adopts are each day, it makes shiny/melan hunting more tedious. Does Steve deserve a shiny? Everyone deserves a shiny.
  • Special Pokemon
  • Shops!
  • Type Race
Score: 0
stream06's Avatarstream06
Hii How did you find us? From chicken smoothie, I saw the clickables in someone's profile and decided to make an account. Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? Art. I made characters years ago but didn't really go anywhere whith them so I'm trying to make new ones/ improve upon othe old ones. What's your favorite Pokémon? Eevee/ eeveelutions lol
RemyRespawn's AvatarRemyRespawn
Hello there PokeFarm. My name is Remy. I recently discovered this game through a friend and wanted to check it out myself. I have only ever played Pokemon Fire Red (recently too) and am really floored with how many pokemon there are on here! Its something to try and find out what is actually from the games and what is specific to this game I would recommend this game to friends. I like it a lot. The egg hatching aspect is pretty fun. My hobbies are rather limited, but I like to play card games and silly mobile games. I don't know too many Pokemon due to being very new to the franchise, but I like the look of Charamander. Its cute. Also Butterfree. I like the way its face looks.
Avatar is the character Respawn from the DCU.
Briar-n-stuff's AvatarBriar-n-stuff
hey! im Briar! my favorite pokemon is mightyena, I found this game through someone in Chicken Smoothie talking about this game and thought I might aswell join : I dont really understand most of the game but im already enjoying my time here! I hope I can become a true part of this community as I did in CS
doodlings's Avatardoodlings
hey ho, im doodlings. otherwise known as 4s, as well as the local ajr enthusiast! been here since jan 2021! happy to be here :3 If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? um. everythinf? What would you change? most likely the fishing mechanic, and some few other small things ;3 What do you dislike? not much? as said above i dnt rlly like fishing but thats it Does Steve deserve a shiny? no.
profile picture by creambevroe named: gingerbrave adopted at the pokémon orphanage sometimes shazi really is like a melody in my head.
Iron Jugulis's AvatarIron Jugulis
Hello c: I am spades, and I almost 15. I have been here for about 5 months. I found this amazing game on chicken smoothie, and see a profile, decided to click, and later decided to create an account~ Because that now I am very inactive on CS lol ;) I love drawing, and i opened an art shop :D And I has even recruit a friend kkk : ) My fav pokemon is Umbreon, and fav type is Dark and Ghost! ---- So now I have been here for a while, I should add this ;) What do you like about PFQ? - lol, I could say everything :) What would you change? - scour missions? they are quite boring ;w; What do you dislike? - CSS and bbcode ;-; Does Steve deserve a shiny? - who is steve ;-;
”A knight’s duty goes beyond a sword." -Kaeya Alberich
0 / 500, 15zc/ea
Trade ShopArt ShopJournal pls give my bab Morgen some love! ->
Snow Jewel

Snow Jewel

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A delicate jewel that seems to be frozen.

Sells for 325

Lv. 100 — +4,237,725
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
RockIce
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
credits

credits

Pages: 123··· 4950515253545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page