PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 495051

Conductors's AvatarConductors
Greetings and salutations, fellow trainers! My name is Chase, and I love Pokemon! I'm 26, Pokemon Blue was the first video game I ever played, I was 4 years old and still learning how to read. Super good memories haha. My favorite Pokemon is a super tough call... Corviknight, Arcanine, and Manectric are my top 3! I absolutely adore Ingo and Emmet, hence my username. I feel like I barely know what's going on around here, I hope that I'll figure it all out soon and get the hang of it. ALL ABOARD!
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai! Avatar by @Straka on Flight Rising
ToothedMammal's AvatarToothedMammal
Hi, I'm ToothedMammal! I'm a non-binary guy, I'm in my mid twenties, and to be honest I'm kind of checked out from the main series Pokemon games. I just don't have it in me to get invested in a new Pokemon game on a yearly basis. That being said I still have a special place in my heart for the little beasts, fanworks like this are honestly what keeps me interested <3 I found this site via Pixpet dot net, a user there had links to their other online accounts, one of which was their Pokefarm profile. This place piqued my interest so I signed up, and it's been pretty neat so far! I like to draw, and I've recently gotten into writing fanfiction, but I don't have anything big going on ATM. I'm just trying to keep a handle on life and stuff, you know? Favorite Pokemon? That's a tough question, so i'll cheat and pick two! My favorite Legendary is Giratina, no question. Platinum was my first real Pokemon game, and and there's really no concept cooler than an extra dimensional ghost dragon. My favorite non legendary would have to be Volcarona. I really like bugs, and bug types in general. I also used the Volcarona I got as a Larvesta in Unova to hatch eggs in Kalos faster, so the fire moth Pokemon is pretty close to my heart as a travel buddy.
Venonat Sprite from Pokemon Crystal, edit by me.
Hi! I'm SunflowerFarmer. How did you find us? Social Media. Would you reccomend us to a friend? I would and I have. What's your favorite Pokémon? Marshadow. What do you like about PFQ? I like the community, sparring, the tournaments, & type race. What would you change? I'm not sure. What do you dislike? How expensive the Pokeradar was to buy, fishing, & shiny chances (I thought Albinos were supposed to be rarer than shinies.) Does Steve deserve a shiny? Yes.
- Sunflower Type Race Points - 0
limineonal's Avatarlimineonal
Hello, hello! The name's Star. I've been a big pokemon fan for a long time. The first game I played was Omega Ruby, though I watched a lot of pokemon anime before that. Honestly, most of my childhood was spent indulging in the pokemon franchise, haha. I found this website somewhere in a collection of nostalgic websites, and thought it looked interesting, so I decided to join. So far, I've been having fun figuring out how things work around here, and messing around with profile codes ^^ One of my all-time favorite hobby is art, it's what I've practiced for years. I love drawing fanart and my own ocs, and I actually started out traditionally with drawing pokemon. Now, I do mostly digital art of my own characters. Hmm.. my favorite pokemon. I've got a bunch of favorites, it's hard to pick. I'd say it's a toss-up between Reshiram, Rayquaza, and Jirachi. They all hold a special place in my heart. <3 I'd love to get to know and meet some of y'all! And to whoever reads this, have a nice day :)
Lv. 100 — +5,836
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
GrassFlying
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Crystal-Fox's AvatarCrystal-Fox
So I'm a bit of both, so I'll say the two. How did you find us? When I was in middleschool around 6 years ago at this point. Someone else in my classes was playing so I joined Would you reccomend us to a friend? Yes, and I have Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? art, college. What's your favorite Pokémon? Alolan Ninetails, lucario, umbreon, or absol. If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? I just like it. It itches the right parts of the brain. What would you change? limits on daycare adoption each day. What do you dislike? How limited the daycare adopts are each day, it makes shiny/melan hunting more tedious. Does Steve deserve a shiny? Everyone deserves a shiny.
stream06's Avatarstream06
Hii How did you find us? From chicken smoothie, I saw the clickables in someone's profile and decided to make an account. Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? Art. I made characters years ago but didn't really go anywhere whith them so I'm trying to make new ones/ improve upon othe old ones. What's your favorite Pokémon? Eevee/ eeveelutions lol

Pages: 123··· 495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2022 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page