PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 545556

Elodee's AvatarElodee
Hi, I'm Elodee! I've been on the site for a bit, but I haven't used the forums much until recently. I've just tried my hand at opening a shop and I'm learning more CSS as I go. So far it's been a lot of fun. Nice to meet you all!
How did you find us? I saw this site in an ad on Flight Rising, I believe! Would you reccomend us to a friend? Sure Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I'm learning Mandarin right now (slowly) and also learning how to make pixel art. What's your favorite Pokémon? Munna ♥ If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? I've actually been here for a couple months, but I'm only just now starting to use the forums. I really enjoy the Fakemon and PFQ variants! It's exciting to see what totally new and exclusive critters that I can collect. What would you change? I think there could be an easier way to navigate the site - when I was new it was a little overwhelming to need to go to the "nearby places" menu and explore the different locations. Perhaps a world map would help? What do you dislike? I wouldn't really say there's anything I dislike. c: Does Steve deserve a shiny? If he asks nicely.
ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵖᵉᵗ ᵐʸ ᵖᶦˣᵉˡ ᵇᵃᵇᶦᵉˢ ᴬᵛᶦ ᵃʳᵗ ᶦˢ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ᵘˢᵉ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᴾᶦᶜʳᵉʷ
Shiftycheese's AvatarShiftycheese
How did you find us? I actually saw this as an ad on fb and am thrilled! this is 100% my jam Would you reccomend us to a friend? so far? Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I'm a freelance artist in my spare time, so you'll probably see some art from me here soon ;] What's your favorite Pokémon? totodile!
I live in the art forums... I love seeing everyone's art <3
peachysk8ter's Avatarpeachysk8ter
How did you find us? Through Flight Rising! Someone posted in general discussion asking if anyone still played this site, and I thought Id check it out c: Would you reccomend us to a friend? As of now, maybe? It was easy to do the lab tutorial but Ive been struggling to find what else to do. Im worried about spending currency to progress in case I need it for something else or it's finite klfjdskl Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I work as a farmer! And I play Flight Rising entirely too often, I basically live there. I heavily enjoy most pixel games too c: What's your favorite Pokémon? Torchic! Was my first pokemon when I played the Roblox knockoff of pokemon (I didnt have any consoles growing up), I remember thinking combusken was ugly. I have had a change of heart though, and I love the whole line of torchic.
Tindraake's AvatarTindraake
How did you find us? -From the clickables spam thread on Chicken Smoothie (had heard of it multiple times at this point, but finally decided to check it out) Would you reccomend us to a friend? -Sure Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? -Art and video games. That's about it. What's your favorite Pokémon? -Yveltal and Lugia What do you like about PFQ? -The sprites, the clickback page and the Open 10 online users page,makes interacting with mons so much less tedious What would you change? -Make it more clear how to format text, the site looks a bit blocky in places What do you dislike? -I wouldn't say I really dislike anything. Does Steve deserve a shiny? -IDK who Steve is, but sure
Forum avatar is by me
Theodora's AvatarTheodora
How did you find us? Through a friend on Flight Rising! She knew I liked Pokemon and recommended this to me. Would you recommend us to a friend? Yup! I also really like the cool 'fakemons' (if that's the right term) that you guys have! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? Yeah I love playing D&D and am currently working on a new character for an upcoming campaign I'm gonna play. What's your favorite Pokémon? Don't really have a set favorite but I really do like dog and cat pokemon as well as fire types.
ShiroAshley's AvatarShiroAshley
Uhh hi there, my name is ShiroAshley, but you can either call me Shiro or Ashley ^^ Q: How did you find us? A: I found PFQ through a mention on another adoptables site :p Would you reccomend us to a friend? Uhh....maybe? Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? Drawing is my passion! I'm currently trying to make a webcomic rn ;) What's your favorite Pokémon? Zigzagoons for life! :DD Nice to meet you! Hope you have a nice day!
SpectrumMind's AvatarSpectrumMind
Yo, everyone my name is SpetrtrumMind an' I can't figure out I got so far in the game but descriptribes me an,' only been here for two weeks.. I stay up more than an I love playing games like this, please do not call Rebecca cuz that's NOT my name an' my favorite Pokemon is they Mikumyu.
SpyroForLife's AvatarSpyroForLife
Hey y'all, I joined yesterday and have been learning the site and I'm really enjoying it. A friend brought up the site to me while we were discussing DragCave and since I love Pokemon, I decided to come check it out. I think I would recommend it to a friend but only if I was really sure they like both Pokemon and adoptable sites. So ya know, it'd have to come up in conversation, I don't think I'd recommend it randomly. My hobbies include writing and drawing for the most part, otherwise I tend to just kinda browse the web and chat with friends on Discord. I'll probably be attending college in the upcoming fall semester. My favorite Pokemon is ABSOLUTELY Mewtwo, no question. An oldie but a goodie, they've pretty much been in my heart since the first movie. I, like many people, even designed a Mewthree character, who you can see here if you're curious :3

Lugia is a close second though, which again, I love them because of a movie, Pokemon 2000. My initial plans for the site rn are advancing in rank and collecting as many gems as I can to gather badges, but I'll be exploring various other features as I get the credits to. Happy to be here. :D
Lv. 34 — 2,265 / 3,571
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 87%
Modest nature
Merrythorns's AvatarMerrythorns
Hi all! So I discovered this website through Facebook, though this is not my first rodeo when it comes to pokemon egg games. Im a mom, plus the feeder and scratcher of itchy places for 3 cats and two dogs. I love games, right now I'm bouncing between Pokémon, No Man's Sky, and Animal Crossing. I also garden and love cooking other culture's recipes. My favorite pokemon would most likely be Fearow, and after that it's too hard to choose a favorite grass type.
Angeliccandy's AvatarAngeliccandy
Hey! Angeliccandy here, you can call me Angel (Pronouns she/her if it matters!)! I joined a couple days ah, and a huge fan of the site. Hobbies include reading, games, art, or anything nerdy to be honest. I just recently finished some recolor or some splicing on some sprites after taking a very long break, my pride and joy being the ghost eevee I made. My favorite types are Steel, Dragon.and most recently fairy! As far as favorite pokemon, I have a few but my old fashioned go to will always be Aggron! They so cute! Found the site while scrolling through FB, so it was more of an accident really! I've already recommend fellow pokemon fans to join, including some friends and discord peeps from other games I play! I'm a huge fan of the site, so.I was really floored to see a clicking type that involved pokemon! The community seems super nice and supportive. Hoping to see more fakemon, and potentially more recolors! I like the Delta, Variants, etc. Maybe something can be added like "Gold or silver" sprites? Also maybe more giveaways? The only thing I wasn't a fan of is how difficult it is for a newbie to kind of get off the ground. I dunno who Steve is but yes! They are pretty ♡
ʚ♡ɞCandy ☆ 33 ☆ She/Herʚ♡ɞ

Pages: 123··· 4445464748··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page