PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 383940

Plaid's AvatarPlaid
I didn't know this thread was a thing, so I guess I'll formally introduce myself now Hi, I'm a sixteen year old Michigander. I've been on this site for over half a year, and I have loved every minute of it. I am a big fan of Delta Specials, and currently am working on getting all varieties of Delta Mega Flareon (Halfway there). I am a big fan of Ice and Steel types, but Dhelmise is my favorite Pokémon. I even have a t-shirt of a Melanistic one! My other hobbies include drawing, origami, and skiing.
Jun's AvatarJun
I figured it wouldn't hurt to post here.. My name is Jun, I actually came here from another adoptable site, so I just joined earlier today or so. My hobbys include playing games and drawing. I dont think there is really anything cool to talk about tho. My favorite pokemon might be Tyrantrum or Litten, but recently I have started to like a newer mon from SwSh (I guess i have a fav every generation maybe.) I love to talk with people, but I think i am very bad at intros, so sorry about that!
Joined through a discord link. Have no idea what I'm doing, any help would be appreciated. I am 28, grew up playing pokemon, just trying to pass the time when it's slow at work.
Zapticuno's AvatarZapticuno
Oof, made my account here almost two years ago, but at some point I logged out for some reason and I didn't remember my password. My account was linked to a friend's email, and we couldn't set up a time to reset my password. Until today, of course! I'm a fourteen year old girl, and, as my irl friends know so well, I'm obsessed with Team Skull. It's because of the simularities I find between them and my friend group! Other than Pokemon, I'm into horses, bugs, Mixels, Warriors, Wings of Fire, and roleplaying!
g4zc0r3's Avatarg4zc0r3
helloo i'm gaz, im v new to pokefarm and still learning my way around... i like playing clicker games and pet sims :) my first starter was cyndaquil and i have tons of fav pokemon
click here to feed my dragons

Pages: 123··· 383940

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page