PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 545556

reuel66's Avatarreuel66
hey, im reuel66, my username says that is AsrielDelphox but ignore that its prone to change soon im a returning player who joined in somewhere like.. 2018 january What do you like about PFQ? - fishing. why do i like fishing on this website so much am i even normal help me What would you change? - idk there arent alot of things on this website that are bothering me besides from the fact that chat is now on discord What do you dislike? - same as the last questio i just answered Does Steve deserve a shiny? - maybe
Alfafa's AvatarAlfafa
You guys were brought up in a forum of recommended sites, I can’t believe I’ve been blind to this befor XD. I would definitely recommend to a friend. 10/10 would try again. I like to draw, sing and play online games? I’m not working on anything big but I do owe some people art ;v;”. I don’t have one but I’m a fan of whooloo, there’s none here but it won’t stop me from playing XD. If you've been here for a while..
What do you like about PFQ? I love everything :D What would you change? Nothing ^-^ What do you dislike? Nothing ^-^ Does Steve deserve a shiny? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

★ HeartlessDemon ★ they/them ★

please sell me your hasty-natured specials! PMs open for any inquiry, I don't bite :)
RaffleToyhousecredits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon @baileykins on PFQ Signature Pagedoll @kellran2012 on PFQ
BattyBryn's AvatarBattyBryn
hiya, I'm Bryn! I'm 19 and nonbinary. I like drawing, gardening, and generally being an idiot. I'm here from Flight Rising, and my username is the same there. I've been obsessed with Pokémon since before I can remember, my favorite types are grass and fire. I already enjoy the site and I'm looking forward to learning how to play better :)
Pastel-Cat's AvatarPastel-Cat
How did you find us? On Google Would you reccomend us to a friend? Yes! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? My Hobbies Are Drawing, Reading, Swiming, And More, Not Working On Anything At The Moment! What's your favorite Pokémon? Furret
┏──────────────────────────┓ Hello there, Im your local furry, That enjoys to draw art! Red Pandas and Ferrets areThe best boys. Warroir cats Are cool, Uhhhhhhhhhh.. Ya want some spicy memes? :,DD Ok now imma go take a nap! ^^ ┖────────────────────────┚ ┏───────────────────────────┓ My Babys! ` Join Me? ` CS ┖───────────────────────────┚
alphias's Avataralphias
i found Pokéfarm while searching up virtual pet sites. I also heard of Pokéfarm from a user on another game one day. i would most certianly recommend this game to a friend! i love drawing, reading, writing, watching TV, and playing virtual pet games! im not familiar with Pokémon yet, but i do play Super Smash Bros. I love Pikachu! he was my first card (found on the school bus) and he is adorable!
They/Them • -8 PFQ Time TR Score: 375
How did you find us? I found PQ from the Flight Rising forums! Would you recommend us to a friend? Sure why not! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I'm an artist and animator in my spare time. Art is my passion, I also am very passionate about metal music (KoRn is my life), I love movies/tv (especially horror and crime generes), and video games (LiS and Borderlands are my fav series and pokemon of course) What's your favorite Pokémon? Piplup!
I'm new here and I have no Idea what I'm doing! :D I love all things heavy metal and horror! Feel free to pm me if you want to chat!
AmethystX's AvatarAmethystX
I found PFQ on Chicken Smoothie. It reminded me of a game I used to play so I joined on a whim and now I really enjoy it! I currently started grad school, so that's my big thing right now! But as a hobby, I'd love to be able to focus on art while I'm still young and have time to learn. I've always wanted to be good at art but I never put in the work and can never be motivated.
squidspeaker's Avatarsquidspeaker
I'm Squid, im a twenty something art student who's currently stuck with carpel tunnel :( I just joined and decided to introduce myself!^^ My boyfriend was.like, "hey you might enjoy this game," and I was like, "hey I'll join!" I've been watching pokemon since i was very little, but I only started to play the games in middle school. I draw, write, and make a mess of things tbh. I also play video games a lot. I think my favourite pokemon are either Volcorona, or Metagross
Chraelix's AvatarChraelix
h-hewwo owo no for real hi im rae let's get to the get-to-know-yous here- How did you find us? - was talking w/ a buddy of mine a couple days ago and comparing notes with another website im on, got bored this morning, decided to give pfq a shot and, well. here i am, twelve hours later, Would you recommend us to a friend? - if i had other friends interested in adoptable sites, sure Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? - yarncraft is my jam- crochet and knitting to be specific. i've been crocheting a lot longer than i've been knitting and yet it seems like everything i've been actively working on lately has been knit... What's your favorite Pokémon? - the entire togepi line and rayquaza top things out. apart from those, it's kinda just a pick-and-choose kinda deal. scraggy and scrafty are nice. shiny giratina is pretty. idk.

Pages: 123··· 3637383940··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page