PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 363738

reuel66's Avatarreuel66
hey, im reuel66, my username says that is AsrielDelphox but ignore that its prone to change soon im a returning player who joined in somewhere like.. 2018 january What do you like about PFQ? - fishing. why do i like fishing on this website so much am i even normal help me What would you change? - idk there arent alot of things on this website that are bothering me besides from the fact that chat is now on discord What do you dislike? - same as the last questio i just answered Does Steve deserve a shiny? - maybe
misspinkdragon is cool i drew the art in my pfp, duskit belongs to llama train studios
Alfafa's AvatarAlfafa
You guys were brought up in a forum of recommended sites, I can’t believe I’ve been blind to this befor XD. I would definitely recommend to a friend. 10/10 would try again. I like to draw, sing and play online games? I’m not working on anything big but I do owe some people art ;v;”. I don’t have one but I’m a fan of whooloo, there’s none here but it won’t stop me from playing XD. If you've been here for a while..
EvilAngel's AvatarEvilAngel
What do you like about PFQ? I love everything :D What would you change? Nothing ^-^ What do you dislike? Nothing ^-^ Does Steve deserve a shiny? NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
EvilAngel’s Service Shop (Shinies, Albinos, Items, and More!) Avatar made by MegaNoivern & Nurse (Character made by Nurse, made into avatar by MegaNoivern)
BattyBryn's AvatarBattyBryn
hiya, I'm Bryn! I'm 19 and nonbinary. I like drawing, gardening, and generally being an idiot. I'm here from Flight Rising, and my username is the same there. I've been obsessed with Pokémon since before I can remember, my favorite types are grass and fire. I already enjoy the site and I'm looking forward to learning how to play better :)

Pages: 123··· 363738

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page