PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 545556

x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
hallo! i'm kaji, i'm mainly the overlysweet biscuit who drowns her friends in gifts. i like to give stuff to new members sometimes. i'm 11, and i have a little bro who is 9. i love love love drawing and i've recently gotten into drawing deltas~
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,048,848
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,623,322
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,773,505
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
SnowMew's AvatarSnowMew
Hi everyone! I just found this site today and it's pretty neat. I love pokemon and am excited to see what kind of neat pokemon I hatch here
Starter:
Lv. 44 — 2,259 / 5,941
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Dark
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
ba22593's Avatarba22593
I'm not very new but I came back after a long hiatus. Never made a post in this thread though! I'm Mud, but you can also call me Aaron! I'm 21 and Non-Binary (He/They pronouns). I live in Washington, D.C. (USA) with my fiance and work at a museum where I discover and study new species of moths from South America. I also am a huge furry, and draw lots of furry art. Been on this site for awhile, and as I said I'm just coming back from a hiatus! I plan to start doing some shiny hunting as soon as I get a pokeradar, and start up a shop selling shinies and albinos!

Mud ⭐ He/They ⭐ Bug Lover

I like bugs and music. My fave band and fave song.
Hello, I am incredibly new to PFQ. I just joined today actually. I'm loving everything thus far and would love to get some friends. I live in the states and have 2 cats. Planning on getting a Leopard Gecko friend soon. I will more than likely end up in the roleplaying sections of the forum haha. My top 3 favorite pokemon types are Dragon, Ghost, and Dark (in that order). I currently work in a carwash and am saving to move to England! :o I am 24 and have a degree in graphic design. Feel free to PM me to chat or anything! I'm into a bunch of different things, anime, games, books, etc.
Skink's AvatarSkink
Hello, everyone! Just like the vast majority of people on this thread, I am very much new to the site. I’ve only been here for ~2 hours, really! I’m Obliique, but I‘d also be fine with Oblique, Sanddollar, or Sand. If you want to refer to me as anything else, it’s probably best if you asked me first so I’d understand. As for facts about me, I’m currently working towards a degree in graphic design. I live with two dogs, two guinea pigs, and a corn snake. I’d love to talk/gush about them if you asked! Throwing in the Pokemon aspect to this post, I‘m a tad new (I only started with Black + White!). I‘ve recently gone back to my older games to shiny hunt, but there’s quite a ways for me to go there. I’ve also played a couple of the PMD series, which I absolutely adore!
Anom | They/them | Profile image is mine.
nonpuellamagi's Avatarnonpuellamagi
oh geez i joined pfq a couple days ago i think but i didn't realize there was a thread like this until now? hi! i'm nonpuellamagi but i also go by nightyngale or just rey. i've been playing pokemon for almost 15 years and i'm super in love with sableye and clefairy! my all time favorite type is ghost and i've done ghost monotype runs in alpha sapphire and ultra sun. i'm really looking forward to albino hunting and breeding exclusives/variants! a lot of the mechanics on this site seem really cool and i'm already having a lot of fun here. c:
rey ♥ they/them ♥ 24 my shop climbin' out the back door, didn't leave a mark - no one knows it's you, miss jackson avatar
official tcg art edited by me
| signature
coding by me
Lighthawke's AvatarLighthawke
Hello I joined today? I just really like pokémon and I wanted to collect a bunch of friends. Plz help me hatch my last egg, it's taking longer than the others...
Aoífe's AvatarAoífe
Hello! I'm Aoife (pronounced Eva), and I joined a few days ago. There's not much to say except I love Ponyta and Chandelure and once I get the PokéRadar I'm going on a hunt... :3 I'm 28 and from Germany. I'm actually quite surprised how many people my age play PFQ, pleasantly though. Nice to meet you all! <3
Lycanea's AvatarLycanea
Just stumbled onto the Forum yes hello. ^=^ I'm Lycanea, though you are free to call my Ly or Lycan. I'm a 20 year old female from the United States. I joined roughly about 3-4 days ago and have been clicking like a mad man. So much in fact that I managed to buy myself a Albino Radar with credits already. xD Now focused on obtaining that Poke Radar! >:D As for things I personally enjoy: I adore finding a good book to cozy up with, and drawing has always been a high all time favorite of mine to do in my free time as well. I'm definitely an introvert, but don't be afraid to come and say hi. I do enjoy pleasant chats. :) The last thing I wish to say is that the community here is A+! So many members have come forward to offer me gifts and tips; for which I am enternally grateful for. A big thank you to all. I appreciate the kindness shown. :)
nicky44411's Avatarnicky44411
hello m nicky i started today i love everything in this game

Pages: 123··· 3132333435··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page