PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 545556

Hi, Names LightWielder, I go by Roxas or Roxy. I'm 24yrs old and I'm turning 25 next month in July. I'm female in real life, but I identify as male in real life and online, I am not FTM but I will be most likely in the future. I have a very unique personality, I'm a good person to talk about anything and especially if you need advice on situations going on in your life, I may be 24yrs old but I know more than most 24yr olds because of my past when I was a child. I'm also a very good quiet person, you could call me a loner, but I like to talk, but I just don't start the conversations. I let people talk to me first. I have alot of hobbies, ranging from writing, drawing, reading to anime, crocheting, and cosplaying. I have many more I love to do When it comes to favorite Pokemon, mine would be Charizard and it's Mega Evolution Charizard X, in the games I always pick fire type as a starter. I love fire type pokemon. I also just joined this site a couple of hours ago, I hope to stay here for some time. 😊
💖 💖
angrychill's Avatarangrychill
Hello, I'm chil and I just joined! I'm 16, am pure slavic trash (as you've seen by my pkmn names), and use they/them pronouns~ I've heard about Pokefarm before and even clicced sometimes for my friends, but I've never joined this kind of pet site before and haven't actually had any idea how Pokefarm is played nor what it exactly is. So far it doesn't look like I'll be making any progress egg/pokedex-wise anytime soon, but that's because I'm brimming with creative ideas! I love drawing, making OCs (especially gijinkas) and roleplaying! I also love creative collaborations, so my PMs are always open for that sort of stuff! Nice to meet you all!
Luxodus's AvatarLuxodus
Hi! I'm Lux, a nineteen-year-old woman who loves video games, writing, and animals (though I unfortunately have no pets). I vaguely remember sites like these from my middle school days. I was thinking about it earlier, decided to search some up, and stumbled upon PFQ. I'm primarily going to focus on owning a copy of every Pokemon from the first four generations, as those are the ones I'm most familiar with. I have little interest and knowledge on anything beyond. I enjoy grabbing eggs and seeing what they hatch into. My favorite 'mons (I envy those of you who can choose just one!), in no particular order, are Jolteon, Jirachi, Shaymin, Shinx, and Cyndaquil. The first Pokemon game I played was Silver back in either 2002 or 2003. Pokemon was a huge inspiration for me to learn to read, as my mom read me Pokemon books before bed and I wanted to be able to play the games without hounding my family to read every line of text. I love meeting new people and am always up for chatting!
LalaLapin's AvatarLalaLapin
Hello, all! I'm Kani (25, she/her) and I'm horribly, horribly lost on here (as in "I spent three hours trying to find where to edit your signature" lost). I used to play really heavily on Vdex until it unfortunately ran its course, and I'm looking for a new Pokemon browser community to hang out in. (I'm also on GPX+, but have lost interest for now aha oops.) I work as a graphic designer and I'm currently looking to expand my outlets to generate income. My various passions include seafood, going to new places, rabbits, cosplay, having a good laugh, iced tea, bizarre vocabulary choices, and my terrible taste in fictional characters. I'm a humongous weeb always on my anime nonsense -- my main fandoms are Bungou Stray Dogs, Hunter x Hunter, and Hoozuki no Reitetsu. As for video games, I'm a huge fan of Pokemon (of course) and Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons games! In fact, I'm absorbed in Stardew Valley right now. I don't know the full extent of what you can do on PokeFarm, but whatever it has, my goals are going to involve Sylveon, my favorite Pokemon, somehow. Depending on what you can do with breeding, I'd like to breed a special Sylveon?! Also, I see there are multiple "versions" of shinies, like white and black ones... I'll definitely try to fill out the dex! I'd love to chat about any of my interests. Or not. No pressure! I look forward to getting along with y'all!
"I don't care what they say
I'll keep on reaching for my
HOPES AND DREAMS"
links to come??? what am I doing
SketchyGarden's AvatarSketchyGarden
Hullo, my name is SketchyGarden. You may know me from Instagram, Tumblr, or DeviantArt. I was on this site many years ago and came back for a bit due to my girlfriend getting back into it as well. Call me Sketchy or Flutter~! I suck at video games but I have the ambition to be the best at them. I'm a Contest Star over a Pokemon Master, and I love to show off my flair through all the designs I love to make. If I get the time, look forward to me setting up a shop in the artist alley~ See you around, this little flower is off to hatch more eggs!
LØUDST's AvatarLØUDST
hii my names jordan,, im not great at being social, but i figured id say hello! been on the site a few days now. <: im 26 and i answer to them/them or he/him pronouns, for those who would like to know! im most well known on uhhhh i think its deviantart now? used to be tumblr but i havent used my tumblr in like 3 months haha... deviantarts where ive been most active, if you wanna check out my art you can go to my about me and click around there. i think tab 2 has the links in it. on my deviantart youll see a lot of closed species art (grem2 specifically, for anyone who knows em), and a lot of gijinka art. im very passionate about both! which one im into at any given moment really depends on how im feeling. right now its gijinkas! im sortaaa in a bit of an art block right now, so im using pfq to pass the time until im feeling right again! though if this place really sticks with me ill probably be around for quite a while. <: also im extremely shy so this took me hours to write and send lmao
Hi I’m horrible at introductions and talking in general, but whoopty doo thats life. I’m blind so I just noticed this existed xD You can just call me Levi. It’s what I go by. I’ve been here for a year after a friend posting on another site to click her eggs so I just did it and then boom here I am. I’m 20, but thats just a number. I act 15 :3 (yay) Call me whatever the heck ya want as for pronouns. Usually people tend to either dislike or like me its never really in the middle. My issue lies with I suck at communication woo~! It’s being worked on though. I’m kind of boring, I’m antisocial. If a friend invites me out I am more likely to reject. I am a college student, but I choose my time for it. Um what else...? I like art and video games and chess is a hobby and something I taught myself. Nobody else in my family can play. Which means I play against myself. I’m an only child as of now. And really I don’t know what else to put. I’m socially awkward and generally bad at speaking with others. I’m introverted. :> Edit: How could I forget this? I figure skate competitively. It’s basically my life and its not a sport where I have to work in a team. In sports, I’m a lone wolf.
Freebie by HeyItzJake
Oddish

Icon Credit

Art by BananaLizard, for my use only
× 3 / 500
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Howdy y'all, I'm Calliope. And no I'm not from the south or Texas, I accidentally started saying "y'all" too much and it's kinda become a habit. Anywho.... I'm fifteen, and turning sixteen on the 22nd of this month. I've been on PFQ for about a year and a half or so and have enjoyed my time with the site so far. I'm known as either Calliope or Calli (or that one weird ralts lady). I absolutely love Shaymin and Ralts, and uh... I like hedgehogs. And Mythology. I'm pretty friendly so feel free to try and chat with me.~ And uh... I think that's it. I'm out.
Yo, I’m Gracie, and this is Disney channel. Local Shaymin hoarder and rpg fan. Credits
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Reddouka's AvatarReddouka
Howdy, I'm Red! I'm a 24 year old artist and I just started playing within the last few days. My friend helped me figure a lot of stuff out, and I love pokemon and mindless clicking games so this has been great stress relief... Especially since I'm in uni so I'll take any stress relief I can get haha. I answer to she/her and they/them pronouns, but i don't really mind he/him either. I'm very casual, so this is probably the most formal writing anyone will ever see from me if I post on forums any more than this (as I am also very shy...) I might when I start getting more comfortable but for now I'm having fun just clicking around. I'm most active on deviantart, twitter, and toyhou.se. I've sort of fallen out of making gijinka but after starting this im getting the itch again... You can typically find me anywhere under Redsplendence or reddouka if I'm there at all. fun fact: I chose to go by the alias red as a reference to the trainer, not the color.
Hi! I’m Maddie. I’m 18 years old from the United States, and I just joined today. Though I discovered this site yeeeears ago and actually built up quite the profile on here as a little 13 year old - LOL. I‘m in my senior year of high school about to head to university, and wanted to create a new account on here to kind of take my mind off college applications for a while. I can feel the addiction coming on! I’m super excited to be back and I hope to meet new people on here :)
she/her i miss when i used to be super into nostalgia.
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai

Pages: 123··· 3031323334··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page