PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 545556

Sewercircuit's AvatarSewercircuit
Uhh Hi I'm Sewer I've had an account on the old pokefarm around 2010 when I was a little kid and barely spoke english and didn't understand anything (I'm from Germany) My favorite pokemon are dark and ghost types from older generations (I started by playing Platinum back then), though I'm slowly beginnig to warm up to newer generation pokemon. (Cutiefly is ...really cute for example.) When I'm not on I mostly draw, write or play the ukulele. I'm friendly but boring as heck so please don't bother with me
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
So, uh, hi. A friend got me on here and I love the concept of collecting. My favourite Pokemon tends to change alot, but Yveltal, Lugia and Reshiram are often the ones I pick. My favourite types alltogether include Dark, Dragon and Fire. If you sant to know more about me, feel free to PM.
Ledyba's AvatarLedyba
Hello! So, I joined like 2 years ago but I don't think I ever introduced myself, LOL! I dropped off the face of the Earth and only came back very recently. I'm Ledyba and I... collect Ledyba! Shocker. My username used to be Faba but I changed a few days ago uwu My favorite Pokemon besides this round, adorable buggo are Garchomp, Dialga, the Chikorita line and the Piplup line. :) I used to be a big fan of the mainline Pokemon games, but despite how much fun I had with the latest in the series- Sun/Moon and Ultra Sun/Moon I've found myself burnt out. Instead I'm going all-in on my return to the spinoffs, Mystery Dungeon specifically! I'm currently playing through Red Rescue Team as Skitty and Pikachu, and Explorers of Sky as Vulpix and Shinx.
Ledyba collector! Credits: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs © The Pokemon Company Pokemon Gold & Silver Versions © The Pokemon Company
nicodemus's Avatarnicodemus
Hey. I'm Nicodemus, but if it's easier you can call me Nico. I've never played Pokemon before, except Gold on 3DS which I'm not very far in. I don't know too many Pokemon. I think Fire is my favorite type, though.
Since June 2016 so pretty much nearly 3 years.
Høpølites's AvatarHøpølites
HELLO! I just joined a couple of days ago, and I'm having fun!
AkiraKatsura's AvatarAkiraKatsura
Hello! My name is Amy and i just recently discovered pokefarm through looking at fan art and ive always loved fakemon and fusions (of course normal pokemon too!) So i decided to join and so far im loving all of this! The people ive asked from so far have all been super nice! Im an animal nurse (without a job ;-;) and an artist! I do both digital and traditional drawings! I can also be found in Flight Rising and Ovipets and i do art requests and/or comissions for both those places. Im thinking of starting a shop here too but i have no idea where too? Also i need some cute looking themes for my about and i really have no clue how to css so if anyone can point me to some tutorials or even people who do them for free/payment, i would appreciate it forever! ;w;
PayneSnape's AvatarPayneSnape
names paynesnape. i was on pkf1 as payneblack most of my friends called me the blue Raiku. i did sprites and templates. i went on haitus a while (years) and was brought back by my sister madhatter aka auggiebear. my favorite legend is lugia. my favorite none legend is squirtle. i have a love of all things wierd. i tend to name pokemon after cryptos (bigfoot or yeti) or harry potter characters. i love roleplaying. i cant really rp in forums due to having to link stuff and im only mobile at the moment. i love chatting im open for pm rps. i mostly rp pokemon.
~walk by faith not by sight avatar drawn by me
Score: 1179
by Lycankai
Kmags's AvatarKmags
Hi I am Mags........ sorry I'm not much of a talker, or typer in this case. My best-friend introduced me to this game along with practically everything else I play. You can find me on Chicken Smoothie, Discord, and Flight Rising. Feel free to message me on any one of those games/apps! Chicken Smoothie: PayDaymags Flight-Rising: Kmags Discord: kmags#6086
- Art not by me I found it on the internet
Hello everybody~ My name is Snek or Snekky and I joined the site about two week ago now :o I only just found this forum but thought it wasn't too late! My hobbies include internet, games, anime, music, exercise, writing/reading books and having a good time in general :) I like spreading positivity to others because I'm so full of energy and happiness that it just can't be contained! My favorite Pokemon would have to be Larvasta/Volcarona or Vivillon <3 My favorite typing isn't very surprisingly Bug while the third generation is my favorite. It's what I grew up with and love ^^ I love the site so far and it's super fun <3 I've had a huge helping hand from someone close to me in my personal life and also from the players I've interracted with so far. Everyone has been so welcoming and sweet and kind, it's truly heartwarming <3 I love making friends so if anyone ever feels like talking then don't even hesitate to message me ^v^
"When things go wrong, don't go with them." -Elvis Presley

Pages: 123··· 2930313233··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page