PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 545556

Skipnaught's AvatarSkipnaught
I've been here for two months or so and somehow missed the existence of this entire goshdarn thread! t.t Hey guys! I'm Skipnaught — or just Skip, really, as it's much shorter and much simpler — and I used to watch all my friends play Pokéfarm and yada yada and decided I'd jump on board. For the record, also, Skipnaught is really just a hybrid of my online handle Skip which I've used across plenty of websites and Skip Dreadnaught, my old Pokémon Showdown handle. I'm completing my final year of school here on the East Coast of Australia before I (hopppppefully) move across the country to Fremantle to study either Archaeology, History Education or Theatrical Lighting Technology at a university level. Bit of a mixed bag, I know, but I'll make a decision eventually. xD Anywho, I've been playing Pokémon since about 2005 and my first game was Gold. My hobbies are pretty varied, I dabble in art here and there but most of my free time is dedicated to my bass playing — either in my room or around the Barbeque or in the pub-crawlin' Motown band I play in (which I adore with all my heart). Well, PFQ is proving to be a really lovely pastime and the community's super neat, although I'm not the best at making friends, ^^;, I do try, though, so if you're looking for a good 'lil chat feel free to hit me up anytime! Nice to meet all of you!
Lv. 95 — 15,386 / 30,068
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness MAX
Naïve nature
EmoSunshine's AvatarEmoSunshine
How long have you been with us? I've been here an hour or so... Any hobbies, are you working, etc? I love to write and draw, I am also looking for my first job! :D Favorite Pokémon? Bayleef and the Eeveelutions...And Charizard...And Blastoise...Okay, all except bugs. Now for the real intro! :3 Hi, I'm EmoSunshine, I am a female who loves pokemon and hasn't really played the games since I can't buy them yet. I have only seen the anime...I absolutely love the Eeveelutions, especially Sylveon. Feel free to contact me any time. ^_^ I also love to roleplay and do free form (I think that's what it's called???), to semi-lit and maybe more when I can. I am super weird too. LOL BAI!!!
Kweeble's AvatarKweeble
Hey everyone! I'm Aprilkin, but you can call me April! I've recently returned to PFQ after getting the urge to go on a nostalgia trip (I totally didn't forget about this place... haha, what are you talking about?). I was originally a member of PF1 and went under the alias of Harveymoon during my time there. In fact, I joined PF1 in 2012 when I was only about 11 years old! Now that I'm 18, 2012 feels like a reeeeally long time ago. Even after all this time, however, I never really forgot about PokeFarm and all the friends I made, so it definitely holds a special place in my heart <3 Anyways- enough with my old pokefarmer babble! I'm a huge Pokemon fan and have been for many years! My favorite pokemon of all time would have to be Arcanine, but Treeko and it's evolution chain are close runner ups. To be honest though, Nintendo literally owns my soul and I basically love all of their games- Mario and TLOZ especially. In addition to being a gamer myself, I love to watch playthroughs on YouTube in my free time. In case you didn't already guess from my profile, I'm a HUGE fan of Vinesauce! Vinny is my favorite streamer, but I also watch Joel and Rev! I'm a huge nerd for music as well and I listen to a variety of different genres and bands, but my recent favorites have been Gorillaz, Red Vox, Amarante, Sia, Coldplay, and Imagine Dragons C: Finally, I'm also a writer and an aspriring graphic designer! I've been roleplaying for about 7 years now and consider myself a semi to advanced roleplayer (If you have any roleplays to join, hit me up! I may or may not drop by!). I've been making graphics for nearly as long but I'm definitely still learning ^-^ That got a little longer than I thought it would be, but yeah! That's me! If you read the whole thing, congrats! I have nothing to give you as a prize... except my love and gratitude <3 I'm really excited to jump back into the world of PFQ and hope to see you all around the site!
Official Pokemon Shuffle sprite edited by me, stars gif from the Honey Discord
she/they/he | 22 | disco elysium brainrot
Wobb's AvatarWobb
Hello everyone! I'm Wobb and I signed up yesterday or the day before. I've had a lot of fun here so far, and I'm very suprised at all the different activities this site has! Some of my favorite Pokémon are Wobbuffet (hence my username), Silvally, Shaymin, and Dedenne. I've been a fan of Pokémon for almost as long as I can remember. I remember seeing my first Pokémon movie, the Shaymin one, and loving it! My first game was SoulSilver and I can't decide whether I am proud or ashamed to have racked in over 999 hours on my save. Overall, this site seems really cool and I'm excited to be here. :) Also, feel free to send me a PM if you want to chat.
Macheman7's AvatarMacheman7
Hello hello hello, and no, I don't think I can write hello enough for everyone, there's too many people and I only get so many 'l's before I run out and have to substitute uppercase 'I's. ...Or '1's, but nobody wants to see that. That was silly! You'll probably see a lot of that out of me, maybe. But, yes, greetings. I am a new user here (surprisingly, I know), and my username is Macheman7 (where do I get this material!). I'm a 19 year old guy from jolly ol Amerigo. Did I mention I was silly? I have vague memories of playing this before, but either it was something else, or any previous account I might have had (four or more years ago, I don't even know for sure) was deleted, because my username didn't work when I tried the login, and I never use a different one because I am a fairly dull and unimaginative person!1! (I understand multiple accounts would be breaking a rule, and I don't want to be breaking rules, but I don't know whether that counts. Thus why I bring it up.) (Post-E: *) On that note, you may have seen me before on other sites! Mostly gaming, roleplaying, and random sites. I should hope I'm the only person that uses this name. Hrm, what else. Oh, my interests are videogames, mostly RPGs, strategy, and adventure games. I tend to roleplay in a chat or forum format when I can, mostly with close friends. I was a (very inactive) moderator of a generically named roleplaying site once!1! I am such a NEET! Oh boy, am I ever! Hrm. Oh. I started playing this yesterday, using that fancy promo code from a column ad. More fire for the fox god! Or something. Uh... Okay, this probably falls into the realm of 'TL;DR', by this point. If by some mad chance you should find me even vaguely interesting or worthy of talking to, feel free to call me by my username, or any one of a number of nicknames, such as 'Mach', 'Mache', 'Paper Mache', 'That Creepy Internet Guy', or maybe even 'Fred', if for some random readon you want to call me that. I won't complain! Feel free to PM me, too, or whatever. The username as I pronounce it is 'Motch-Ee-Man-Seven', if you were even vaguely interested. In closing, I hope that I can enjoy the game and maybe cIick some eggs or something! Oh no! I'm out of that Ietter, 'eII', for the day. I'd best get moving aIong, as such! FareweII! Good Iuck! (Non-silly edit: I forgot to note that I'm down a laptop, so all my interactions with the site will be done on my Kindle Fire. It works pretty well for the task. Also, my favorite Pokemon is probably Torterra, 4x Ice weakness be darned. Other favorites include Meowth, most cat-like Pokemon, and the Aron family.) Edit: *: I have been informed that that was the old site, and there is a good likelihood I am not in violation of any rules! Yay.
Stoats're neat. Avatar made by a friend of mine some time ago for my use.
nuggetseb's Avatarnuggetseb
Hello everyone! ^^ I'm seb, I have no idea what I'm doing on here. I'm SUPER new to this site, and pokemon in general... kinda missed out on that childhood thing x'D My fiancee started playing and pulled me in to play as well! ^^ I'm looking forward to learning about all these things, and also seeing cool pokemon :> I think my favs are the object like looking ones! And luxrays, and eeveelutions. I hope to make some new friends on here, so I look forward to being part of this! ^^
Check out my Pokefarm Art and Adopt shop!
Jeriko's AvatarJeriko
Hey guys! I'm Jeriko! I just signed up for this site a couple days ago and I have SO much to learn. I'm not even sure where to beging. I'm a very outgoing fellow. I have been playing pokemon for 20 years this year! It's been a long, wild ride. I'm very excited in being apart of this community and I can't wait to learn and grow. I'm already addicted :P
BrazenRogue's AvatarBrazenRogue
Hey there, I'm BrazenRogue (Braze, Brazen, Rogue, anything is fine really). I played the original Pokefarm many years ago, must have been around 2008ish, and to be frank I have completely forgotten whatever name I went by back then. Now to introduce myself I suppose, I'm 20 and female. Favourite Pokemon? Growlithe, Arcanine, Gligar, Gliscor, Buizel... I have quite the list of favourites, so I shall stop there. As for what I do, I'm one of those Computer Science geeks, I spend my days coding, gaming, or playing D&D. At the moment I'm doing a research project on games AI, which means I'm not coding as much as I would like to, but AI is one interesting topic so I can just about handle the lack of semi-colons for now. That's pretty much me sumarized then!
Queen Diancie's AvatarQueen Diancie
Hello! New to pokefarm... I had been a bit hesitant to join it considering a few things I have heard about it, but I’m giving it a try. Hope to make friendly with all of you.
My avvie is made by Tengu Øracle!
Luxuria's AvatarLuxuria
Hello! I'm Luxuria, but you can call me Lux or anything else you'd like :D I made my account a while ago actually, but I sort of went on an unintentional hiatus. Because of work and practicing art ^.^ I live in The Netherlands and I graduated college almost two years ago now. I studied Management Animal Care. Which means I can work in Zoo's, animal shelters etc etc. For myself, I have a dog, a black and tan Shiba Inu. And I am saving up money to hopefully buy my own horse in the future :3 My favorite Pokemons are Garchomp, Froslass and Togekiss. My favorite Legendaries are Suicune and Articuno! Why did I join Pokefarm? Because it seemed like fun :p I don't really like the anime these days, but I still like Pokemon games. I also like doing Pokemon art. Because I think they are very fun to draw ^.^ Other than that, I like anime, drawing and animals! I don't think there is much more to say really haha. Feel free to PM me to have a chat! ~Lux :3

Pages: 123··· 2829303132··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page