PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 545556

Hey there! The name's Alavar. What do I do? Stuff, I guess. I have a job, but I love to draw and write stories during my free time. That's a thing. Nice to meet you all??? //shrugs into the abyss/
Wolfan's AvatarWolfan
Hi! My name is Wolfan and I guess I'll be playing this game now, I'm loving it so far ^.^ I'll soon be working as an artist for a user made adoptable on a site called chickensmoothie, though I should still have a lot of time to dedicate to this site. Any help is appreciated! ^.^
LadyEllesmere's AvatarLadyEllesmere
hello,ive been on the site for a couple of days now. iI have played the series since 2nd generation. still getting used to the site ^-^
hollyflame's Avatarhollyflame
Hello! This is my fourth day on PFQ. I'm hollyflame, a young girl who just really likes Pokemon. I've played since gen 6 and got attached almost immediately. I really love to draw (I doodle in school in literally every notebook and workbook I have owned) and I also really like to pace around and mumble my story ideas as I walk randomly through whatever building I'm in. I live with 3 dogs and 3 cats, and I absolutely love animals. I don't know if all that info was relevant to anything or not. Oh well. Have a good day!
jackiee153's Avatarjackiee153
Hi! I'm Jackie! I am a student and saw the site in my friend's signature so I joined. I am super new to this site, I started last night. I have played pokmon since gen 1 bu Poochyenna is actually my favorie, but fire is my favorie type. I am super excited and really enjoying my time here so far!
Tian's AvatarTian
Yo, I'm Tian, I've been here for a short while. I first heard about this site when a Tumblr friend of mine asked me to click their Pokemon, then joined on impulse late at night when I didn't really know what I was doing. I was unsure whether I should stay or not--and then I found out a bunch of my other Tumblr friends turned out to have PFQ accounts as well. That sealed the deal. I'm a college student and creative writer currently working on a novel--I wrote my first one when I was a kid and I really want to get back into that groove. I've been obsessed with Pokemon since I first got into it as a kid, and it's something that I can happily say I will never grow out of. (Fun fact, I'm highly active in the Pokemon Tumblr RP community, so if you happen to be a part of it too, feel free to say so in PMs ^_^)
KamiBee's AvatarKamiBee
Hi! I'm Kami and I've been here clicking for a couple months now, so it's probably about time to introduce myself... At the moment I'm primarily a stay-at-home mummy to my one-year-old son. He likes to nap on my lap during the day and that's when I do most of my clicking. I have a wife; she's the working mummy, haha. In my non-parent life I'm a software engineer professionally and an aspiring writer. One of my short-term goals is to publish my original fiction online, something I'm presently working towards in my limited spare time. I have also written Pokémon fanfic in the past and would like to get back into that. Maybe I'll end up posting some here at some point. :) Oh yeah, and (not so surprisingly) I'm a big fan of the Pokémon games! Crystal is my favourite, but I've played way more than I'll admit of most gens.
BinOfTrash's AvatarBinOfTrash
Hey, I'm Bin, known as Demeter~ Holy cow it's a few days away from my 1 year anniversary on here! Yay! I'm a girl who has a obsession on Persona games. English is not my first language, and I have horrible grammar! I came here almost a year ago, but then forgot about it for a few months. After a while, I came back! Bagon and Roserades are my favourite Pòkemon. I only played the card game and read the Manga, so I'm kinda a noob?
DunLoireag's AvatarDunLoireag
Hey, I'm Bailey. I found PFQ through someone on Tumblr and joined a couple of days ago. Thought it would be a neat way to pass some time. I'm enjoying it so far! I'm a college student (junior, although I'm taking it pretty slow) studying Biochem, so during the semester I'm pretty busy! I've been playing Pokemon since about 2001, although I'm a little behind nowadays since I haven't gotten Ultra Sun/Moon yet. Johto is my favorite region but my favorite Pokemon has to be Gengar.
Icon is promotional art by Shinkiro.
LadyEllesmere's AvatarLadyEllesmere
i haven't really posted much in the forums. oops lol...

Pages: 123··· 2728293031··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page