PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 545556

Swirlpuffy's AvatarSwirlpuffy
Hi! I'm Veronica, and I joined here about a week and a half ago. I'm 15. I started playing Pokemon a few months after Pokemon Platinum was released, so I've been interested in Pokemon for quite some time now. In 2014, I played in a Pokemon VGC regionals tournament and ended up getting 25th place out of about 110 people. I draw a lot, and I like singing. I also play tennis (I'm not amazing at it though.)
Avatar from the tcg Type race score: 0
Hello, Kelli here. I am a veterinary technician and I love animals!
thekingslayer's Avatarthekingslayer
Hey, the name's Joel and I'm really into Game of Thrones. I just joined because my roommate has an account here too (o-reo-kk) and she said it's a fun website if you like collecting things, which I do. I love everything with lions, by the way, #bestanimals2kforever
ChaøsKasies's AvatarChaøsKasies
Hey, I'm Kasies (funnily the name kasies was already taken. D: And I thought that it was a special name!). I joined Pokefarmq like a week ago. I knew the old Pokefarm but eventually stopped playing because I archived everything I wanted. Before I left Pokefarm I didn't know that it was going to be closed and kind of reopened as PokefarmQ. So here I am - years later at the young age of 21 happily clicking my time away - again! As of now I'm aming to someday be able to shiny hunt Darkrai - however until then I'll just be some kind of weird girl that massclicks every person that gets pokerus or doesn't even have it :D I am also thinking about opening an Artshop just to get some extra credits for my future Darkrai hunt. My favorite Pokémon is Flaaffy as you can see in my avatar :D In my free time I mostly play video games (league of legends, Dragonball Xenoverse, Digimon Masters online and much much more) or I just simply sit on my desk all day drawing and sketching. I'm currently unemployed but will continue my studies next year :D Oh yeah! And I'm also from germany! So thats all - at least I think so. bye bye :D Maybe we'll see each other in the forums!
Art (c) ChaosKasies (me)
Lykopis's AvatarLykopis
Hello I'm Lykopis, I just started playing this a few days ago but I as on an older version of this I think that as just called pokefarm. Um I like to read, play video games, watch anime/ read manga, draw, rp and sometimes even write stories. My favorite pokemon is eevee of course its just so cute and has many diffrent possibilities which makes it soo cool. I like that all the pokeon are included and all the diffrent things we can do here but I dislike that some of the quests you can't do or that they take soo long to do so I wish that ould change or that it takes so long to get to do some things.
Scarabeetle's AvatarScarabeetle
Heyo, you can call me Bug. I just joined today but I've been lurking around the site ever since my best friend made her account years back. ^^ I'm a 23 year-old respite care photography who does photography and artsy fartsy stuff on the side. I like animation, gaming, and RPing and I'm probably a bit too obsessed with the Kingdom Hearts series. :p Anyways, glad to be here!
blitzhund's Avatarblitzhund
Hello! I'm blitzhund , I'm 23 years old. I've loved Pokemon since the very beginning and own almost nearly every core game including some spin - offs. My favorite Pokemon is Ninetales, and favorite legendary is Suicune! ^_^ I joined just now after seeing this link on someone's flightrising! Nice to meet y'all.
LunarMoonlite's AvatarLunarMoonlite
Hello everyone, I'm Lunar. I'm 24 years old, and am a huge pokemon fan. From the start of Red, Blue, and Yellow and the pokemon series. I enjoy to write, Roleplay, draw, and play games, of course. I'm not working currently, going to college, so yay. Passionate about animals and love snakes. My favorite pokemon is hard to pick, there's so many, but one of my top favs, is Eevee and all the eeveelutions. Nice To meet everyone^^
Hiruka's AvatarHiruka
Hi! Um...Uh...I just joined today. A friend showed me the site to huggle an egg and I decided to jion shortly after along with others. I have a ton of favorites, to be honest. I can't choose just one. Pokemon are all adorbs. I'm an editor and like to write. I read a lot, especially manga...And am a regular NaNoWriMo participant. This site may ruin my NaNo. Or not. Probably not. It's great for some stress relief, methinks. Hugs are nice~
lyrelyre's Avatarlyrelyre
Hey everyone! I actually joined a few days ago and I've been getting used to everything! I'm just a student who got invited here by some of my friends! It's nice to meet you guys! :D
955/2000 until !

Pages: 123··· 2627282930··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page