PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 545556

TsunamiVoid's AvatarTsunamiVoid
Im tecnically no longer new, but i only joined a few weeks ago How did you find us? A forum post on some adoptables site i forgot the name of Would you reccomend us to a friend? yes Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? swimming, food, art What's your favorite Pokémon? Rayquaza
livermoregirl's Avatarlivermoregirl
Hey. The name's Blaze. Few know more about Pokemon than me. I'm also one of the biggest Hamilfans out there too! My pronouns are she/her! I am age 9-15 (not telling my real age), and from California! How did you find us? I was taken here by a user named Glaciersong. And I'm all like, "Wow this place seems cool!" Then I joined. Would you reccomend us to a friend? YESSSSSS!!! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? I'm just on Quotev, writing stories! Go check out Legendary Humans! But it has violence and swearing, so NOT FOR USERS UNDER 10! What's your favorite Pokémon? BLAZIKEN!!! If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? It's a fun time killer! What would you change? I don't know. Maybe the daycare and how we only get 6 eggs per day. What do you dislike? The daycare problem. Does Steve deserve a shiny? Who's Steve?
DJ CHUCHU ---> ChemGirlChuchu ---> LivermoreGirl avatar credit: official art of Chuchu from Bang Dream read about a teenager who complains enough to generate a seven-act musical (my NEW journal) March 2024 Team Ground banner by MochaFox, Badge by LycanKai (Drill a path to victory!)
Score: 162
ford's Avatarford
do not be fooled by my 2016 join date- i am still extremely very much new here and i barely know what i'm doin! so uh! hey there, name's ford. i'm 20 and i use he/him pronouns. my favorite pokemon are flygon, torterra and decidueye! i am in a constant state of sleeping or being sleepy. it's currently 4 am as i write this. send help. again, i do not know what i am doing i am so lost most of the time ;v;
Lich's AvatarLich
hi! i'm sev (28, they/he), i actually stumbled across this place on accident when trying to find something about gpx plus (which i played back in 2017 and promptly forgot about). my fav pokemon are vaporeon and mightyena! my hobbies are gaming (i play a lot of video games, pet sims, and tabletop rpgs), writing, and digital art.
sev - 28 - they/he avatar created on subeta.net
Quilava2010's AvatarQuilava2010
Heya! You can call me Quill, but I also go by Sharkie on most other platforms nowadays. I'm 23 and my pronouns are she/her. Technically I'm...not all that new around here! I was moderatley active for a few years on the first PF in Ye Olden Times when one of my friends got me into it, but I kinda fell out of it around the time PFQ rolled around. Another friend of mine recently mentioned they had an account on here which piqued my interest again so, back due to unpopular demand: Me! I'm still getting used to stuff around here but I definietly think I would reccomend to a friend! I love Pokemon but I've never been one for competitive battling, the slower-paced collection focus of Pokefarm is really enjoyable to me. Plus the added bonues of different takes on shiny hunting and some fakemon just make it that much better :D I hope to be active again, hopefully I'll work up the courange and you might see me around in the forums every once in a while! If not then I will just be...silently clicking from the shadows I suppose ^^;
Avatar by WoudiM's Cartoony Maker Picrew
Score: 0
(Counter by LycanKai)
FunfettiParty's AvatarFunfettiParty
Hey! My name is Funfetti and I use she/her pronouns! :) How did you find us? I was browsing Tumblr and a user on there was talking about their pokemon and I thought that was cool. Would you reccomend us to a friend? yea! I have some friends who would like this game! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? Right now I just finished another needlefelting project, but Im trying to do more digital art and I would like to actually complete a 3d model lol (blender is hard sometimes). Very excited to make some html/css profiles on here. What's your favorite Pokémon? Hmmm... Alcremie and Mimikyu but there are so many that I like!
nïnetynïne's Avatarnïnetynïne
Hi! my name is Rosie, im female and have been here for only two months so im not that old/new^^ How did you find us? looking aroud websites until i found PFQ! i wanted to see how fun this game is Would you reccomend us to a friend? of course! a ton of pokemon lovers would like this^^ Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc? coding, i like coding (im still learning on how to code. reading books, math... What's your favorite Pokémon? a ton! but my most fav are skitty, alolan ninetales and vaporeon If you've been here for a while.. What do you like about PFQ? everthing! What would you change? notting tbh..... everthing is perrrfectt What do you dislike? nottinggg Does Steve deserve a shiny? ye ig sooo
ro - she/her - lonely/naughty Fairy Score : 0
trophy art by me,pixeled by inkiezach
☆☆ Local Wishforge Stall [GEMS/RTES/RELICS] ☆☆ Avatar art by elephants2754 (inactive)
ZANEPRODIGY's AvatarZANEPRODIGY
hi im new here
feed my babies hold me egg
How did you find us; just surfing the web Would you reccomend us to a friend; yes!! Any hobbies, are you working on anything cool, etc: I like trying to hatch fight deltas What's your favorite Pokémon: hence the name Does Steve deserve a shiny; sie says no, so NO
bhoomine's Avatarbhoomine
Im not that new but I found this thread so why not? Im PluvioPetrichorr but I also go by Prince, Vallis or Pluvis Im a middle schooler My pronouns are they/them, he/him or she/her How did you find us: I was on the fandom site and went to the pokemon fandom and I found a post there talking about pokefarm so I decided to join in on the fun!! hobbies: I like arts and writing, nevertheless I would consider sleeping the best Whats your favourite pokemon?: Rowlet, although I equally love all bird pokemon <3 Would you recommend us to a friend?: Yes, I would indeed I dont have much to say so I'll end it here, thank you for reading

Credits

Icon Credits: official bnha manga
Formerly Hanamochii and PluvioPetrichorr

Pages: 123··· 4344454647··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page