PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 545556

Bäd - Kïtty's AvatarBäd - Kïtty
Hi! I'm BAD - KITTY! Y'all can just call me kitty, though. I literally just started this game yesterday, and I can already say that I'm addicted My most favorite thing to do is read, although I used to draw too. Unfortunately, adulting takes up much of my time, so I'm not able to draw but rarely these days. Still, sometimes I get the urge and end up doodling like crazy I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan, so of course I've taken the official quiz to see what house I'd be in. No surprise, but I'm in Slytherin, hehe.. My favorite pokémon is eevee! There's nothing like a versatile pokémon that can become literally anything. It also doesn't hurt that they're absolutely adorable, too. I hope future games include new eeveelutions, like a dragon type or ghost. I'm of a mind that there should be an eeveelution for every type, to be honest Anywho, I hope that you'll take the time to be friends with me, as I'm sure you're all such kewl people!
Eevee image (c) bulbapedia
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
ok I probs should've done this when I joined but I didn't know this was there so yea just call me Miri I'm super friendly and like to offer lots of support to everyone I came here back in May when I saw a friend's account and I went 'I've gotta try this out' so now I am here I can be found rambling in my journal or clicking people, mostly on my computer with my online friends my main goal is to make everyone on here happy and to make this place great for the new people favourite Pokemon? I have too many favourites hhh but my main favourite is on my profile~ also yes Steve deserves a shiny btw I just started chatting in the forums last week and I get emotional easily but that's ok I love y'all anyway
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Gelendra's AvatarGelendra
HiHi! I'm Gelendra,thirty-something Pokemon Fan who stumbled onto this site by a Facebook add Having some issues with typing on here, so pardon any typos or such. I'm an avid writer and reader who plays video games, DnD, and RPs on forums regularly I admit I'm really looking forward to getting a Riolo egg, as Lucario has always been a fav Pokemon for me. wish me luck! I also think Steve (and everyone else, lol!) deserves a SHiny
AVATAR IMAGE FROM NASA, "The Large Magellanic Cloud" Image taken by HUBBLE
MiasMacaron's AvatarMiasMacaron
Heyo! I'm MiasMacaron as in a fusion of miasma and macaron, which tells you everything you need to know about me. I'm a poison type trainer who loves all things pastel, cute, and sweet. My other hobbies include art, Pathfinder (its like D&D but D&D nerds give Pathfinder nerds wedgies), cooking, baking, and fashion.
killjoy262's Avatarkilljoy262
Hi, I'm Killjoy, no I'm not here to be a spoilsport, or ruin any fun for anyone. I found this site by a Facebook Advertisement There's a decent possibility I may recommend this site As far as hobbies and "interesting things I do", I'm a game junkie My favorite Pokémon is Pikachu
Cascarones's AvatarCascarones
Hello everyone! I like to go by Cas. I saw this via facebook advertisement, but it's been advertising to me for years and I'm supposed to be working on an essay for college but I didn't want to do the research. So I figured, no time like the present! My favorite pokemon types are electric with water comin in at a close second! There's no such thing as an ugly electric type. My favorite is Raichu! It's very nice to meet all of you!
s1ll1eg00s3's Avatars1ll1eg00s3
hihi im s1ll1eg00s3 or u can call me zee!! i found this site while lookin for new pet adoption games! i m a scene kid!! my hobbies includee:: reading, sketching, gardening, painting, and listening to music!! my fave pokemon would hav to be raichu or rowlet!
hello. My name is Jowee.. or Ali from my username XD i found this site in one of my friends feeds and decided to check it ouut one day coz I was bored XD but hey. been a PokeFan since the 90s ^.^ Yes. i am old <<
Credit
#saveRWBY
conSD's AvatarconSD
Hi all! I've been on here for almost a month so I guess it's time to make an intro! I'm Con, ConSD, whatever. I'm 27 and live in the USA currently. I actually got here from someone on the SMWC forums (I'm not very active there) I've been playing Pokemon since Gen II, but got a little more serious about it in my teen years, so here I am years later. I really like Gen IV, I miss the events so much, so I'm hoping I'll be able to actually fill my Dex again just to have it like it was way back when. My main hobbies are music and video games. My fave pokemon is Flygon.
Moistweasel's AvatarMoistweasel
Hello, I joined this game yesterday and I already like it. It's a bit too addicting, though. I saw this game on other pet site forums a lot, but I resisted the urge to play it. When I saw it on a list about Pokemon fangames, I just decided to give into my desire. I never played a Pokemon game, if you don't count fangames, like this one. I used to watch the Pokemon anime a lot, but I think I either grew out of it or it got too boring and repetitive. I sometimes still check in on it, though. I would recommend the site to other people, who like pet sites. Apart from that, I'm 18 years old and I like drawing(I only do traditional art, though) and reading. I love the site and the community here, but I might get bored of the game in the future.

Pages: 123··· 4041424344··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page