PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 545556

Allishive's AvatarAllishive
I didn't know this thread was a thing, so I guess I'll formally introduce myself now Hi, I'm a sixteen year old Michigander. I've been on this site for over half a year, and I have loved every minute of it. I am a big fan of Delta Specials, and currently am working on getting all varieties of Delta Mega Flareon (Halfway there). I am a big fan of Ice and Steel types, but Dhelmise is my favorite Pokémon. I even have a t-shirt of a Melanistic one! My other hobbies include drawing, origami, and skiing.
Jun's AvatarJun
I figured it wouldn't hurt to post here.. My name is Jun, I actually came here from another adoptable site, so I just joined earlier today or so. My hobbys include playing games and drawing. I dont think there is really anything cool to talk about tho. My favorite pokemon might be Tyrantrum or Litten, but recently I have started to like a newer mon from SwSh (I guess i have a fav every generation maybe.) I love to talk with people, but I think i am very bad at intros, so sorry about that!
Avatar art by Me LTB for Pheromosa | Missing and Dexting Needed
Joined through a discord link. Have no idea what I'm doing, any help would be appreciated. I am 28, grew up playing pokemon, just trying to pass the time when it's slow at work.
Zapticuno's AvatarZapticuno
Oof, made my account here almost two years ago, but at some point I logged out for some reason and I didn't remember my password. My account was linked to a friend's email, and we couldn't set up a time to reset my password. Until today, of course! I'm a fourteen year old girl, and, as my irl friends know so well, I'm obsessed with Team Skull. It's because of the simularities I find between them and my friend group! Other than Pokemon, I'm into horses, bugs, Mixels, Warriors, Wings of Fire, and roleplaying!
Hey, check this book out! (Note: the book isn't by me, and it's in German) The link leads to Amazon where you can get the paperback or ebook versions.
gazmembrane's Avatargazmembrane
helloo i'm gaz, im v new to pokefarm and still learning my way around... i like playing clicker games and pet sims :) my first starter was cyndaquil and i have tons of fav pokemon
Rainquail's AvatarRainquail
Hello, I am Rainquail. I am 18 years old. I have been a member of this site for.... 3 or 4 years now. I only recently have been reaching out to other Farmers and socializing more. I found this site back when I regularly used Quotev. I wasn't in a great place then, and I am very proud to say I am much much better now, mentally. On my path to getting better, I discovered I had more interests than just reading, writing, video games, and drawing. I also like to crochet, paint, play Magic the Gathering, taking care of my plants watch Critical Role, mass clicking on PokeFarm, taking about how much I love chickens, needlessly count certain things, and CHICKENS. My only current project is starting an indoor garden. My favourite Pokémon is dwebble. It reminds me of when we kept hermit crabs and those were honestly some of my fondest memories. I also adore tropius, jellicent, and relicanth.
Score: 3597
Tox's AvatarTox
hi, i'm Tox! i'm 24 and from colorado! a friend recommended the site to me, and i'm loving it so far - i can't wait to have the tutorial finished! i've been into pokemon for years now, since just before XY came out. my other interests are art, writing, dogs, video games, and cartoons! i also love to roleplay! i have a lot of favorites, but my all-time favorite pokemon would be midday Lycanroc. all the canid-like pokes are on my favorites list though!
Tox | 27 | He/him | MST
icon by me
Prismheart's AvatarPrismheart
Hey there! I'm Prism (She/Her/They/Them depending) and I'm brand new! I joined last night but fell asleep before exploring much. I'm 32 (old, I know!), from Oklahoma, and my first pokemon was pokemon Blue; I bought it myself with my allowance. I build and program computers for a living, but I also game, sew, and grow poisonous plants as a hobby. I hope I can make a few friends here. owo' EDIT: My favorite pokemon is SKITTY! She's just adorable; we must protect our normal type babies.
Candy is Dandy But...
dan.r's Avatardan.r
hi, im dan! i use she/her pronouns (full name danica) and i found this game through chicken smoothie! hobbies include playing games like pokemon, animal crossing, mariokart, stardew valley and the sims, reading (fantasy and mystery) and art! i really wanna get a drawing tablet of sorts to learn digital art. im also interested in coding, and know a bit of bb code. i've been on for a few hours, and so far pokefarm has been quite fun. it seems like a chill community and i love the idea of albino and melan on top of having shiny pokemon! im excited to get started!
infectois's Avatarinfectois
hello im virus! im 19 and use he/him, they/them and xe/xem/xyr probouns! ive been a fan of pokemon since i was around 10, and my first main series game was black im a big unova fan and i already hatched my first albino and it was icecream :3 hit me up if youd like to chat or anything! i tend to click frequently but at a casual pace! im also a freelance artist and will probably set up a shop or two here!!!

Pages: 123··· 3839404142··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page