PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 545556

sillyguy's Avatarsillyguy
Yo dudes! I'm FrostiiWolf and I joined a few months ago but I don't use the forums that much. I joined because I really like Pokemon and I heard that this game was pretty cool. I'm not comfortable with saying my age, but I will say that I'm currently living in the US and that I'm a gal. I'm always late to fandoms and I'm always playing unpopular games, for example, I'm still into Hetalia (though I'm not into ships or anything like that). My favorite Pokemon used to be Absol but now it's either shiny Glaceon, Alolan Vulpix, or Yamper.
sillyguy • any pronouns • -8 server time meclick • WIP back from a whopping 2 year hiatus, pfp is by me
heyo! im LesbiQueen (yes. i chose that name in all seriousness.) and i really like slowpoke! i think pokefarm is pretty coolio so far!! one of my friends reccomended it to me and helped me a bit with my profile and stuff!! i really like this site!
all art used is official art unless other stated! my profile picture is a scan of the pokemon adventure manga that i've resized for my own use!
Lv. 23 — 1,415 / 1,657
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
IceGround
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
xie lian's Avatarxie lian
Yo, I'm Silky, I've been here for about 4 months. Really, this game should be on nintendo. I LOVE this game, because of my shiny collection. Yea, I'm a bit crazy for shinies. Steve does not deserve shinies, I do!
avatar is official art from a project sekai card
× 0 / 50
(i am NOT collecting summons they just look cute)
A person from another site told me about this site :D
n'e'ø'n's Avatarn'e'ø'n
hey people, i'm neon! just joined several days ago and having fun so far... i found this site while looking for adoptables sites to join (i'm a sucker for those) i'm a fan of pokemon, not the biggest but i still love the games! my favorite mons are vaporeon and maractus :P i just like video games in general, such as kirby or dragon village, and i like to draw digitally as well!
avatar is dragon village 2 official art!
Lake1's AvatarLake1
Hello, I'm like 2 days into this site, but I've enjoyed it so far. My name is Laken, and I like all sorts of video games, along with sports and stuff. I hope to meet people here and make friends! My favorite pokemon are Buizels and any sort of Eeveelutions.
Hyma's AvatarHyma
Hi! I’ve just discovered the game thanks to an ad. I play pokemon since childhood. I love music, horseriding and video games. I’m hoping to find many shiny! My favorite pokemon is Mew since the movie with Lucario. I also love Zorua! Have a nice day!
Hi! I'm 13utterscotch! You can call me Scotchie! My brother, Roxuls, and close friend, merinque, introduced me to this site! I love drawing, watching, cats, and my girlfriend! My favorite pokemon are the Ralts line, Bounsweet line, Mudkip line, and Buneary Line!
{{ Journal }}
Decaf's AvatarDecaf
Hi there! I'm Decaf (or Vik, either works). I'm a 21 year old nonbinary/genderqueer artist from the US, and I just joined this site a few days ago. I found it while searching for a different site I used to frequent, and I thought, "Hey, this seems fun! Why not join?" I've actually told a few of my friends about this place, too, because I like it so much, hehe. There are too many favorites for me to list off the top of my head, so I'll just list the typings I have a tendency to adore: water, grass, ghost, and fairy! I love to play a variety of video games when I'm not drawing or being a responsible adult.
My avatar was drawn by me!
VarenHills's AvatarVarenHills
Elo there everyone! My name is Varen. I'm 26 years old and I just happened to stumble on here! I hope to basically meet some new friends as I tend to travel a lot. I hope to get to meet some of you cool people!
Picture by EverlastingShyTenn Current OU team

Pages: 123··· 3536373839··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page