PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Welcome to PFQ!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 545556

Raksha's AvatarRaksha
Sup, the name's Raksha. I'm 18 years old, I'm from the Netherlands and I like girls. I found this years ago actually, only today did I remember this game existed and signed up. Wimpod is my child and if you own one I will abduct it to my house and make it my own. I also love Aggrons, funky botanical dinosaurs. My favorite type is Bug and I stan my boy Guzma. Feel free to message me, I love meeting new people.
Lv. 87 — 16,696 / 22,969
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Water
Happiness 27%
Timid nature
colemill's Avatarcolemill
Hi I'm Cole, 18, I had an account like ages ago? Like maybe 9-10 years ago lmao. I'm kinda going down memory lane in a strange way - everything is different but also the same. Maybe the wayback machine will help me check out the old site? Hah Anyway, I write, draw (though not so much recently), used to be obssessed with TV and Film (finishing a four year course now) and moving onto linguistics. That's that really. Always open to PMs from randomers and if you recognise my old username: "delnic", maybe I'll know you?
Lv. 24 — 1,724 / 1,801
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
RockDragon
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
TBAMIA's AvatarTBAMIA
Hihi! I'm Smoochs, 1998, she/her/they/them, asexual! I decided to check this site out cause it seemed fun and I hope to enjoy my time on here! <3 My favorite Pokemon are Wigglytuff, Slowpoke, and Jirachi and I use a Clefairy as a pokesona! My favorite types are fairy, ice, and normal!
dman2life's Avatardman2life
I'm a returning player from the old site. Of course, it's too late to get my old pokemon back. RIP I hope to keep havinghaving fun here again!
I'm drifting away, Life feels bleak. What is in it for me? Nothing that I seek. -unnamed poem by dman2life
Vickery's AvatarVickery
Hey, I'm Vickery, but you can call me whatever. I just joined and decided to introduce myself right away. My friends kind of always asked for help on this site, and that's how I found it. My favorite pokemon would have to be jolteon, as it's won me so many battles with its speed (even without the right nature). For starters, I like decidueye and charizard. Though, if I had to name all my favorite pokemon I'd be here all day.
peebnut's Avatarpeebnut
im pb (returning player from a few years ago) im here bc collecting/pet raising sites r my lifeblood also i draw stuff occasionally
wheere am i
puddssoul's Avatarpuddssoul
Hi! I'm Puddssoul (1996, she/her please!). Got here from some other adoptable sites and an intense love for all things Pokemon. Nice to meet everyone!
Endeolion's AvatarEndeolion
Heyo! I'm Endeolion (23, female), and I joined this site a few days ago. I used to play on sites somewhat similar to this one many years ago. This one seems very interactive and fun, so I thought I'd give it a try. I think I'll try to make a Sprite or Art shop sometime, when I actually have some free time ha ha. I used to do those things back in the day, and it was really fun so I would love to try again now that I have a lot more experience under my belt (examples on my userpage and my current avatar). Or maybe a Signature shop too, since it was so fun making the one I'm using now. Feel free to shoot me a PM or whatever, and I'm open to any and all advice on how to enjoy this site to the fullest~
Cap' May's AvatarCap' May
Hello! I'm May and I joined a day ago! I actually found out about this site when I saw a BBcode signature on another person's Flight Rising account. I clicked on it, and now here I am! I really like writing & drawing! My username is based off from a PMD team I have in Explorers of Sky that I wish to make into a story/comic one day. I'm busy with school work however (and procrastinating on it at this very moment) so I'll get around to making it when I have more time to spare. My favourite Pokemon is Leafeon! It's been my favourite since I was in primary school & I still love it now, even with all of the new Pokemon coming out.
Icon is of my progenitor, Regal, from Flight Rising! My clan is Melabeth.
hypermetal's Avatarhypermetal
hi! i'm jade (she/her), i'm 22, i'm returning after 2-ish years and i hope this intro isn't too long- i heard about this site from a couple friends i had at the time and thought it was really cute so i figured 'why not' and signed up...and then forgot the site existed shortly after ahaha- i had another 'why not' moment the other day that lead to me coming back to the site, so i'm here again and ready to actually do something here haha! Q7Q i love pokemon, art, pokemon art, nuzlocke stories (please suggest nuzlocke comics they're my lifeblood) and sonic the hedgehog ... i have other interests but those are some of my bigger ones currently i'm...still a noob, and i'm kind of embarrassed to say i barely know what i'm doing on this site yet. i have no idea what's changed since i came back but i'm eager to find out :') it's nice to be back
sig by atomnik avatar is mine

Pages: 123··· 3334353637··· 545556

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page