PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cool Wonder Trade Finds

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 91011

Honey Bunny's AvatarHoney Bunny
In my time here I've been wonder trading any duplicate pokemon that I don't need anymore and I've gotten pretty standard pokemon except for recently I got a mega. I made this thread to see what cool wonder trade friends you came across and decided to keep. Here's the mega I got.
Pfp from Pfq
tinkatuff's Avatartinkatuff
These two little ones came to me recently <3
Avatar from the 2022 advent event!
Bump Edit: just got this new friend in the wonder trade
Bump
me0wscarada's Avatarme0wscarada
got this dreepy a few days ago :3
(art in my avatar is from a meowscarada ex pokemon card)
Eliyanah's AvatarEliyanah
I got this Mega just now! <3 What a nice surprise! I wonder if the name "Gorochu" is a reference to something though?
"Trust in God with all your heart; do not rely on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him; then He will level your paths." Proverbs 30:5-6
  • Links
  • About
  • Credits
DevArtJournal • F2U Bait Art Shop • Trade Shop
♀ • 23 yrs • PFQ +8 Hello! I'm always looking to make new friends so feel free to send me a PM! Interests: Fire Emblem, art, writing, anime
Avatar and signature artwork are from official Pokemon media, with former modified by me. Signature was made and coded by me. For my use only.
DEX: 68%
Got gifted with this beautiful albino from wonder trade one of my favorite pokes too.
My wonder trade finds are average none of them stand out. Guess you got lucky or a genourous trader. Though I managed to get a Daiancie in Wondertrade.
^_^
My Avatar was drawn by me there is no link cause it is hand drawn on paper and took a photo of it and shrunk it to the covered dimensions.
tinkatuff's Avatartinkatuff
This guy just gave me a scare 👍
cosmaria's Avatarcosmaria
wow you guys are lucky qwq I've just been naming digletts after memes and wonder trading them
Astra/Cosmaria S/A/D Swablu and Altaria hoarder collector
credit
Background from Temple of the Sea F2U code by Gumshoe Sprite by Tøgê-kïss

Pages: 123··· 91011

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page