PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

E, as fortold (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234567··· 252627

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
got xingqiu! kinda regret it tho since i still have to farm oceanid ;u; the good place is great. burrito.
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
hey new subbers have i said hey yet if not hey if yes uh still hey cus i exist and im sleep deprived but in a good way i uh did kazoo hahs story quest and wen i wen to wangshu inn to wish for xiao i realised hey aha look nightime xiao awhee i didnt get him qwq 76 pity w guaranteed i can make it to like 83 85

tw dark humor?

also totally unrelated but i saw a demon slyer meme where tanjiro says sleepy is such a cute word people should say sleepy insteadof tired and giyus just im sleepy of being alive im sorry i love this man
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
XIAO CAME HOME XIAO CAME HOME im so happyyyyYyYyyyyYYYYY 78 pity i love you hoyoverse also I got keqing from standard banner at 79???? HOYO???? HOW???? i love her she teleports so uh 2 5 stars :D also i have no xp books rip also bad news i wasnt supposed to be playing i was supposed to be homeworking so how explain? i got a heart attack i still can't breathe my current problem is now what to do for my team cus i found out im op when it rains. could replace electro traveler with keqing but where xiao qwq
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
oh lookit hi new sub! btw if any of u play genshin uh lmk i'm obviously very obsessed :D
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
shoutout to @casanuva ;u; may xiao and keqing live long and prosper ...xiao already died twice fighting the geovishap rip qwq lvl 61 bby keqings level 49 i have too many thunder triforce things i need more cor lapis
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
i finally did my ascension domain :D now i need to farm literally everything for xiao minus slime stuff i also forgor to do his talent domains when theyre available but not today ehe today is sunday "das is sad backwards, and das how it be sometimes" -some random yearbook quotes video i saw on youtube
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
oh yeah i was rereading the demon slayer manga (6th book) and i saw sanemi made me think of a meme i saw "if demon slayer characters hair matched their eyebrows" shinobu with black hair mitsuri with black hair tanjiro with black hair sanemi with- no hair-
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
today i watched the first episode of bnha in english i boutta forgor how pronounce izuku im sorry any anime in english just sounds like pokemon to me where find japanese bnha
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
i finally revamped my about me! ....... say nothing about my new pfp or my about background i like genshin too much ok i gon crawl in my corner and be a genshin gremlin and eat my fruit snacks that i got from filian
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
i want yelan *cries in f2p* deja vu i have four favonius warbows that's three too many now i have three favonius warbows one at lvl 60 r1 (r2??? what's the refinement rank right after you do it once??) the others at lvl 1 :D i got mona at 16 pity on xiao's banner so i have a guaranteed i won't get yelan before her banner ends whatever happened to 204 day banners hoyoverse showing favortism to ayaka? also wakanda forever is really sad. im not watching it but my siblings are and it sound very drama

Pages: 1234567··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page