PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

do you remember? (13+)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 252627

POLL: why are you here?

Total votes: 54

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Peter piper picked a peck of pickled peppers

Total votes: 8

You must be logged in to vote.

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
.derp.
  • 🪴
  • ☘️
  • 🌿
why hello there! I'm nanamou and I joined pfq... a while ago, wow ta daaa here's a new journal! because I came out of hiatus a certain period of time from now that isn't now... i think... please note I'm a casual player; generally only on once a day! ^^ disclaimer!: run away. I have two brain cells competing for third place I don't even think I spelled competing right and I lack the mental capacity to search it up please let me know if i'm breaking rules or making you uncomfortable ;u; this is a 13+ journal because i'm not a role model. i'm not even 'not the best role model' anymore, i'm just not a role model, it's that bad, run away ...and it includes some rants and dark humor content ._.
name: nanamou nickname: ??? pronouns: any
identifying as a gender? pfft. i'm an attack helicopter
sexuality: frying pansexual sign: aries favorite Pokémon: ditto i do art and have an art shop, here's the silly button i made um i like anime, drawing, video games and books despite my oc having tiger ears and a tiger tail, i am NOT a furry, i'm just an otaku i play too much genshin impact aspiring youtuber/streamer forsake religion, accept derp derps are supreme derps are immortal all hail the derps
Lv. 100 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Timid nature
Lv. 50 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Steel
Happiness MAX
Sassy nature
collecting!
14/500
17/500
i'm not buying these except i do accept them as payment in my art shop so wink wink
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
-pm policy- feel free to pm me about anything as long as it isn't about art requests
I have an art shop!
or friend requests
i don't accept requests from people unless i already know them, so feel free to pm to chat a bit and maybe we'll be friends after!
. :D also, no politics and no homework. 👍 if you're any of the following... don't talk to me racist, homophobic, transphobic, fatphobic.... you get my drift. i'd also prefer not to talk to those who hate anime but y'know as long as you're quiet about it i don't mind i'm not exactly against furries/the furry community, but sometimes discussing it makes me a bit uncomfortable so... don't bring that up please
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I just realised i've probably made around 3 journals, 4 art shops and 3 trade shops in my years of pfq this may be a problem anyways i'm working on my eggdex and i need a new pokemon to hunt recently i've been on youtube shorts a lot and if a liar says they're lying are they lying or telling the truth?
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
SO recently I've been working on my eggdex right and I hatched an Azelf or whatever and I swear I saw the name say "a fighting gem" before it switched to azelf maybe i'm just sleep-deprived
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
pfq people are so NICEEEEE you people are GREAT :D the world is lucky to have you all :>

slight genshin impact liyue archon quest spoilers

on another note i was fighting reasure hoarders or whatever for the part where qiqi asks you to start up the turret thing that zhongli fixes and these MPLAFL GRARGHNAGLS kept making me FALL OFF THE DARN CLIFF My xiangling AND my faruzan DIED because of that and then i had to save mid battle i SWEARRRRR when i get back on i will- i vow to obliterate any treasure hoarder i fight whether in ley lines or story quests rrrrrrrrrgh
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
actually I realised I've been back for 4, 5 days now and I still haven't updated my sig, about or pfp b-but i'm still working on my new oc's chara design qwq which includes procrastinating about doing a concept doodle and just writing everything *coughs* anyways anatomy? what's anatomy ahaha someone help me please i finished wednesday today its a great show but its. horrifying.

also genshin spoilers? no idea

i got collei and kuki shinobu from three or four single pulls i think and i got gorou in one or two single pulls from the wanderer banner i can't ascend any of them past level 20 (except gorou cus you get his ascension materials from doing his trial) since their ascension materials are from sumeru and inazuma which i haven't unlocked yet. also can't ascend faruzan past level 40 cus i think one of the materials is from sumeru and noticulous jade for yanfei is SO annoying to farm also i want my teapot i also saw a youtube short that had yaoyao in it she's so cuteeee
anyways using lab for eggdexes is not fun
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
so I just realised hisuian forms came out while i was on my hiatus and well yeah welcome to the eggdex hisuian zorua and growlithe
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
genshin suddenly gets harder ar 30+ with a level 40-50 team unfortunately i got no more exp books C: also henna berries? no. just no- ANYWAYS. One more advent token and i can get siniscocoa :d the advent page keeps messing me up cus it says 11d and then i click on it and look for 11 nope, it's 19 not 11 *sigh*
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
got my siniscocoa today! brave nature which funnily enough is the opposite of timid i actually picked up my liking for timid pokemon from a friend i made here a while ago c: hasty and bashful is just me being random also i like sweets also mondstadt is small. why is it so small
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
can we take a moment to just appreciate these advent pfps? *chefs kiss* life is good but not really. y'know life just sucks sometimes someone in the book divergent (series by veronica roth) said life sucks bu tthe key to life is holding out for the moments that don't suck and recognizing them whn they come also y'know beans

Pages: 123··· 252627

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page