PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Little pokemon, big world (Roleplay)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Owl
Owl tilted his head when he watched Harbinger talk. Would he be classified as special? He wasn't that sure. Though, now that he thinks about it, he has been wanting to see if he was special by any means. If the mirror said he was special, who was he to disagree? He closed his eyes and thought about if he changed would he still be himself or would he be an alternate version. What would his alternative version of himself even look like anyway? Would it be him or some some of monster? Despite that thought, he thought pretty quickly that he was himself no matter what. He took another glance at the mirror before slowly reaching his arms towards the mirror but he did not touch it. He wanted Harbinger to give it to him. Not that he would steal it. He wasn't a thief. He simply wanted to make sure that they were comfortable with it.
I made my avatar~ I have an art shop! Drawing anything from profile pictures to baits :) My art shop!
tinkatuff's Avatartinkatuff
Harbinger
Harbinger seemed to shiver from excitement. Here before them stood someone willing to see if the mirror would choose them. They were eager enough to see what the mirror had to say, but they handed Owl the mirror slowly and carefully. "Oh, and I should mention the change doesn't last forever. It just stays longer the longer you look at the mirror. Eventually, if you get chosen, you'll change back to normal. That's how the mirror works. It doesn't give anyone a whole new form forever." Their clawed skeletal paw brushed over the mirror once more before they handed it fully off to Owl. Immediately, a sense of anticipation and worry flooded their senses, but they stood there, waiting to see the mirror's judgement.
Avatar from the 2022 advent event! My Shop! My Journal!
Owl
Owl carefully grabbed hold of the mirror and looked at it. All he saw was himself. His.. Normal self. No difference in his appearance. It was still for a solid minute. Then two. He almost started to wonder if the item was a fake one until he saw in the corner of his eyes his head suddenly turn a darker shade of green and then mold into a blue. Flames scattered around his hood on his face as the flames flickered from blue to purple. His neck was encased with those same flames. He almost couldn't believe his eyes. How could such a thing happen? Was it by coincidence? Owl was too shocked to do much but he forced himself to hand back the mirror and shook off his feathers. He hoped those flames in the mirror were just fake and.. not real. But when he looked down at his body and saw those flames on his feathers he panicked. He knew fire was a bad thing for him, being a grass type and all, and closed his eyes. Except no pain rose from those flames and he opened them slowly. The flames went away as soon as he gave back the mirror, however and he had to take a minute to process what had happened to him. He looked at Harbinger with a smile. "Golly, I don't know what sort of mirror you have there, friend, but that was certainly not one I know of!" He laughed again, despite his concerns about the power of the mirror he trusted his strange new friend and their mirror.
Rick-Delcatty's AvatarRick-Delcatty
Rick
Rick held 23 train tracks for some reason. Rick gave those train tracks to Owl, and just went back to its pocket dimension and watches what happens from the dimensional tv
My roleplay. I played pokemon sword Please interact with my dreepy
Lv. 100 — +1,929,599
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonGhost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Harbinger
A sense of awe overcame the unfettered Sikannos as they watched the Decidueye's form shift. It was a sign from the mirror: this bird could be trusted. It brought feelings of glee and further curiosity to Harbinger, even as Owl handed back the mirror and seemed panicked by what had just transpired. "The mirror chose you," Harbinger said happily. "It chose you, so you're trustworthy. Oh, and don't worry about the flames. They're normal. They don't hurt you or anyone else unless you tell them too." They looked down at their mirror again, assessing it for potential damage. Of course, there wasn't any damage to be found, but the Sikannos always thought it was better to be safe than sorry. "You can always try again later. I'm sure you're probably scared because of the fire. You look like a grass-type."
Owl
Owl cleared his throat and nodded after a pause. "Y-yes, I do believe I am a grass type." Grass and ghost, actually. "I was a Rowlet once apon a time." He lifted up a wing and pulled out one of his feathers. It wasn't painful to pull out a feather or two, but it was annoying when a clump fell out because of poor grooming. Nevertheless, he handed the feather to Harbinder. "Here. A token of my friendship. It's not as special as your mirror is, but.. It will never break or tear." He smiled back at them, happy. He was still a little nervous about the fire that bloomed on his body but felt that it was okay. If Harbinger said it was then he would have to believe it was. They were much more informed in this, after all.
Harbinger
Gently cradling Owl's gift and ensuring the blue flames that surrounded their wrists wouldn't burn anything important, Harbinger flipped through their satchel until they found an empty pocket to place the feather in. "Thank you," they replied, moving to the pocket where the mirror normally rested. "I'd give you something, but I don't have anything all too important besides the mirror." Harbinger paused. "I guess the fact that the mirror chose you is gift enough for now until I find something else. We'll have to find a mirror for you soon enough, though."
Owl
Owl stood still as he watched Harbinger place his feather into the satchel. He listened to them talk about getting him a mirror and smiled. "I do not think we'll find a mirror like yours." He said and thought of where they could find another but he couldn't think of where. The sun that was beaming into his eyes made it hard for him to think. He did, however, lift up his wings to block out a part of the sun that shown through the trees. "Perhaps we'd find one on a walk?" He said as he turned and, effortlessly started his walk once more. "Would you like to join me? I'd love the company." He wasn't sure they'd find one but he did want to continue talking to Harbinger and continue his walk, too.
Harbinger
Harbinger nodded. Mirrors were extremely rare, but they had a vague idea of where they could possibly find one. "Yeah, I'll come," they responded, nodding to themself. "I should get out more, anyways. Maybe I can find enough berries to restock entirely. Maybe. Maybe not. It all depends." They shook their head as their unfettered form slowly began to fall away, shifting back into their fettered form.
Owl
Owl hummed softly as he looked to the sky. The sun would be out for a few hours more. As much as the sun made him drowsy, most likely from the photosynthesis that occurs when his feathers are in the sunlight, he knew that this was the best time to find anything that would glisten in the light. Like a mirror would. He turned to Harbinger with a smile and motioned for them to follow. "Tell me where to go, friend, and we will go there."

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page