PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Little pokemon, big world (Roleplay)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

SunshineSunny's AvatarSunshineSunny
Owl
Owl was minding his own business, swaying from side to side as he walked. He may have wings to fly but he felt like walking most of the time. Plus it felt nice to do so once in a while. The wind felt nice on his feathers and he had a feeling it was a good day today. The sun, however, was much too hot for him when he walked. So, instead of staying out in the hot sun, he made his way towards some trees for shade.
I made my avatar~ I have an art shop! Drawing anything from profile pictures to baits :) My art shop!
tinkatuff's Avatartinkatuff
Harbinger
It was too cold underneath the trees – at least, that's what it felt like to an unfettered Sikannos. Harbinger had stared into their Reveal Glass for longer than usual today; therefore, they were retaining their unfettered form for longer. Grumbling nervously, they made their way out of the canopy, but not before a Decidueye caught their gaze from the edge of their vision. Clutching their satchel close to their chest, they approached quietly, attempting to not make a sound to further observe the stranger.
Avatar from the 2022 advent event! My Shop! My Journal!
Owl
Owl felt comfortable underneath the trees and spread out his wings in a stretch. After his long stretch he shook his wings to cool himself off a bit. He blamed his very fluffy feathers for his constant need of the cold. Even if he was a grass type. Whether he noticed the Sikannos that was observing him or not was something that could be seen as playing along to a game as he seemed to focus on his walk more than the other despite stopping and looking around for a second or two before continuing. What did make it seem he noticed was his smile and, with a very calm sounding voice, his voice when he spoke. "Having fun following me around, hm?" His wings folded in front of his body like a coat as he leaned over and looked at the Sikannos.
Harbinger
Harbinger's reaction was immediate. Hissing, they recoiled as if the Decidueye had attempted to attack rather than simply talk. "Stay away!" they hissed, shifting so their satchel was better hidden by their hulking figure. "For all I know, you could be a thief!" Of course, there was a hint of relief in the Sikannos's tone. The stranger hadn't attacked immediately, which meant that whoever it was at least had a brain and no incentive to attack random Pokemon. That was a good sign.
Owl
Well, that was.. A different reaction then Owl was hoping for. But not an unnatural one. After all, most creatures don't like it when their covers are blown. He could deal with the pounding headache that the hiss had caused. He blamed his high-tuned senses for picking up on the sound too quickly. "Ah, pardon me." He bowed like a human would, a dip, bow, and a slight tilt to the left as he didn't want his wing feathers touching the dusty ground but felt that he couldn't help it and when he stood back up straight he tilted his head. "My name is Owl. It's a pleasure to meet you." He was going to be at curtious as he could to this newcomer. He smiled, again, but stopped as he noticed that the other was grabbing something. "A thief?" He hummed. "I do not think you are a thief. If you were, you would've tried to steal something from me." He said but added, "though I would've used an arrow to hold you in place so you wouldn't run away." And to prove his point, he pulled out an arrow from his wing feathers and used his other wing to point the arrow. He lowered it soon after, though. "But, you are not a thief so I will not."
Harbinger
Despite the fact that the stranger, who had introduced himself as Owl, had indirectly threatened Harbinger, the unfettered Sikannos relaxed. "Harbinger," they replied quickly. "That's who I am. Can't pull arrows from my limbs. I just have fire. Fire and my mirror. My mirror turns me into this. It's my protector." Quietly and slowly, they brought their clawed paw away from their satchel. They felt safe enough to leave their mirror a little more vulnerable. "I'm not a thief. But in the past, others tried to steal my mirror. I couldn't let them take it. It's to important to me. Can't let it go."
Owl
Owl gave a little nod of understanding as the other spoke. Harbinger was certainly an unusual name but he supposed he couldn't complain since his name was quite.. Plain. His arrowed quill feather nestled back into it's rightful place as he quietly moved it back into his hoard of quills. All feathers still alive and bright. Perfectly groomed, too. He listened carefully to what the other said, jotting down some notes in his mind about it later with a smile. Owl did find it suspicious how a simple mirror could change a pokemon so much but he had of flowers doing the same and hummed the thought away. "Well, Harbinger, if you're no thief then I do think we could be friends. Ah, and I'm terribly sorry for pointing a feather at you, I knew some others in my past who would use my kind disposition as an easy way to attack." Better safe than sorry, after all. "But it's a pleasure to meet you! I've never seen one of your kind before. Or, well, I might have, but never with a mirror like yourself!" The Decidueye seemed to ponder if he remembered seeing a pokemon like Harbinger before but couldn't remember so he shook his head with a sigh. Another thing he couldn't remember. He really was a bird-brain. And not in a nice way, either.
Harbinger
Harbinger listened intently, curious about what Owl had to say. Then, they quickly opened their satchel and dug around before pulling out their prized possession; their mirror. The edges told of constant touch with their slightly worn-out state of being, but overall the mirror seemed to be in top-notch condition. "This is my mirror," they stated, staring at their reflection. "It changes me back and forth if I look at it long enough. I guess that's why others would want it. But it wouldn't change them. They aren't special. Not special enough to be changed by the mirror." They looked over at their new acquaintance. Curiosity lit their expression, and it was clear as day what they wanted to ask. Harbinger wanted Owl to look into the mirror. They wanted to see if he was special enough to be changed.
Owl
Owl looked at the mirror and almost went in and branded it but yanked his arms back as he warned himself not to grab things that was not him. He did find it much prettier then he first thought of. Despite a few things, of course. He hummed a small bit, raising oa feather to his beak as he took another yander through his mind but couldn't find anything else or any knowledge of the mirror. All he knew of were flowers that bloomed near his hometown. He had seen what those flowers did to other Decidueye and cringed at the memory. His poor friends must be suffering from shame. After his search through his mind he noticed the curious look the other had and laughed. He apologized immediately for his laughter. "Ah, sorry, Harbinger! Your curious look made me remember someone from my past and I couldn't help but laugh." After a few more seconds of laughter his laughs slowly died off and he returned to his calm and polite stature. "Now what has you so curious?" He asked as he brushed off some dust from his feathers.
Harbinger
Harbinger started as Owl's voice jutted them out of their thoughts. "Oh," they began, "it's nothing much, Owl." They shook their head to clear it, and the flames dancing on their head and antlers flickered alongside it. He won't go along with it, Harbinger, they thought to themself. Besides, if you hand over the mirror, he could steal it. That would be bad. Very bad. Yet, something inside them wanted to hand over the mirror for a moment. Part of Harbinger wanted to stow the mirror away, but another, more persistent part wanted to see if Owl was special. Special enough to be chosen to be changed. "Actually, I want to see if the mirror thinks you're special. Special enough to be changed. But I want my mirror. You can't steal it. Otherwise I'll have to treat you like a thief, and I don't wanna do that."

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2023 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page